Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Well, we're finally got the final guest list for the baby's party...It's all family. The only thing that I don't like about it is that there will only be four kids, that's counting Fabianna. The only other kids in the party are going to be Taylor, Michael and Jonathan. They are Sharmeen's kids. Then there's Gavin, Felicia's youngest brother who is like 10 and Ricky who is my youngest brother who is 15. Gavin and Ricky won't be able to really enjoy the party though...they're older. The rest of the people are going to be my family and her family. That's it. Oh well, but like I, and they say, the baby is too little to have an actual party with a bunch of kids anyway...maybe next year.

We also decided on the food, for the kids we're going to order a cheese pizza and for the adults we're (or Felicia and my mom rather) making potato salad and chicken salad with some sides. Nothing major. We're trying to get a small piÃña for the kids too and some games they can play. The bean is walking now, so hopefully she's be able to play with her cousins.

We are a bit worried about the weather though. We heard the cold was going to hit pretty hard. Hopefully it won't snow or sleet... although I love snow..hehe...

My back has been hurting like hell today. I already took some Tylenol and some Advil and so far, the pain will not cease. definitelyly need to go to the chiropractor as soon as possible. This sucks.

On Monday night or Tuesday night, Gene gave me a free one-year membership to Bally's!! That is cool cuz that's all the motivation I need to get off my fat ass and work out. I really need to lose weight and get in shape. I am also trying to stop smoking and eat healthier so this should help cuz the thing comes with free trainer for a few months. COOL! So, in the near future look for the new and improved moi! LOL

I think that's it for now.

No comments: