Monday, December 08, 2003

Fabianna turned 1 year old on Friday. We had a little party for her on Sunday but I will get to that later. On Friday my company held its Xmas party. Me and Felicia had planned to go since I first heard about it in November. Well, on that day, Felicia had to get her hair done. That shit took almost 5 hours! Her hair looked really nice though...I really liked it...but 5 FUCKING HOURS??? LOL....The girl who does her hair musta been stoned or something...LOL. Anyway, I get off of work at 9 pm and she was supposed to be ready by then. But she later told me that at 9:05 pm she was just leaving the hair place. She still had to get the bean from her mom's house and drive her to my mom's house (cuz she always babysits for us, THANKS MOMMY!! LOL), then drive to Pineville where we live and meet me at home. She get there after 10 pm. Then she still had to get ready. Finally we left the house at around 10:45 or so. By the time we drove to SouthPark and parked and figured out which one of the Hyatt ballrooms they had our party in, it was already a way past 11 pm. So I come in and the first person I meet is Cliff, the owner of the company, and I introduce myself and Felicia then some other people I didn't' know. It all seemed a bit weird cuz most of them were, by this time, at least a bit inebriated. Funny note, Anette, this black lady that kinda knows me from work saw Felicia and asked me "Oh, this must be your date". LOL...I said, no, she's my wife...and bugged her eyes out in shock!! LOL... I guess Mexicans can't marry Blacks without causing some type of sideshow freak like amusement or disapproval. Anyway, we finally met Brian, my super and Craig...the annoying kid I told you about a while back. They were blitz...LOL. The first thing Brian tells me is that the food is gone! We're like COME AGAIN?!. No fucking way! We were starving...I know Felcia's spirits sunk as soon as he said that....LOL...we were looking forward to the damn food. So, he gives us a bunch of drink tickets and I go get Felicia a coke and a beer for myself. Come to find out they only had nasty, water downed, american beer. BLAGH!!! They only had The Millers (Miller and Miller light), O'douls, The Buds (Bud and Bud light) and Heineken ["fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!!!"]. So, of course, I opted for the least shitty of the bunch, Heineken. We saw all the weird people drinking and attempting, but miserably failing at it, to dance. Later, I wanted another Heine but the bartender told me he was out. So I had to get a fucking Miller Light...drank about half. and told Felicia we could leave and get something to eat...LOL. So we snuck out. We ended up at Applebee's for a little while alone...it was a nice little dinner...just me and her. I missed that...

Saturday was fucking hectic. We had to get the house ready for the bean's party on Sunday. We had to bright idea of doing all, and I do mean ALL of our laundry at once so we didn't have to deal with it later. We only have one washer and dryer so we decided to go to the laundry mat. We got there at 5...we finished at almost 10:30. It is painful to even talk about it. So, because laundry took so long we didn't clean the rest of the house.

On Sunday, we started frantically cleaning the house after a while cuz first we had to go out and get some final things like some decorations and the cake amongst other little things. The party was supposed to start at 3 pm but at like 1:30 we realized we were not gonna finish in time. So, our solution, call everybody in the list and push it back an hour. JEJE...so Sharmeen, thankfully, took the been to her mother's house for a little while then she came to our house around 2:30 to help us clean up. The house was thrashed...LOL.. We barely finished. The party went really good despite all the drawbacks and last minute tweaks. The baby looked beautiful and so did Felicia. I can't believe the baby is ONE!! WOW! The only kids there were Taylor, Michael and Jonathan...Sharmeen's kids. But it was still cool...a lot of family members came. So, here's where it gets bad. You didn't think this was gonna be a happy post did you?

Ok, the first complaint is that Felicia's dad, grandmother and sibling on her dad's side didn't have the fucking decency to show up. THAT IS FUCKED UP!! There is some static between the mom's side and the dad's side...but that's not the baby's fucking fault!!! Haven't Felicia and her siblings suffered enough with their bullshit to have it trickle down to their grandkids too. That's bullshit. Felicia's mom, even though Felicia says has more resentment about the relationship put all that bullshit aside and showed up. I hate that....I hate the fact that they were not there to be with the baby. Do they realize that it's their daughter and grandaughter's first born? It's the baby's birthday. Ivan, the older brother didn't show up either. I mean, what the fuck is so important in your life that you can't dedicate one sunday to celebrate a little kid's birthday. You work for a fucking company at administrative level. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO DO ON A SUNDAY THAT IS SO IMPORTANT YOU CAN"T PUT IT OFF?!?!?! NOTHING..not a fucking thing...just being selfish. But that's ok, we always go to their little gatherings and lunches and shit....I don't plan to anymore. I resented heavily and I am going to be an immature asshole about it.

The second thing...Sharmeen, Sharmeen, Sharmeen....I love my sister in law to death. And there's very few things I wouldn't do for her and her kids. But Jesus F. Christ is she a fucking inconsiderate fuck!!!! LOL. When we're in a public place or several family members are around, she has a complete disregard for whatever it is her brats are getting into. These kids annoyed the hell out of me, Felicia, My brother and my mom, their grandmother and everybody else in the family. They are so fucking spoiled, disobedient and defiant. They were getting into things, grabbing everything, and getting into all sorts of shit. And Sharmeen you ask? Well, Sharmeen was too busy watching TV to pay attention. I guess since we were throwing the party, we are also responsible for babysitting her kids. After a while I was so close to telling her off! But I behaved and didn't say a word. You should see her in front of a TV, she's hypnotized or something...LOL. The kids fucked up our Xmas tree, the baby's pictures by jumping in them on purpose and when the baby was opening her gifts...guess who was there to take all her toys away...all three little brats!!! I know my mom was pissed cuz Sharmeen didn't do shit to stop them. Ricky, my youngest brother, told me that he even saw Michael, the worst of the bunch, push my little girl off a chair on purpose. Sharmeen and Michael better be fucking glad Ricky had enough sense of mind not to tell us when it happened cuz me and Felicia would have ripped their head off....!!! In a nice way though LOL. Then to top it off, when she was watching her movie, Urban fucking lame ass Cowboy, she didn't have a care in the world. But after she was watching that Me and Serg popped in Dogma and she apparently didn't like the movie making witty (and mostly true) remarks about Christ and shit. So she, IN MY FUCKING HOUSE, turned the vacuum cleaner on and started vacuuming around me!!! DUDE! NO WAY! I was ready to kick some ass! But again, me and Serg turned it off and went to smoke a cigarette. We came back and started the movie again. And, if she did something, we just turned it louder and louder. Until they left...then me and Serg were able to relax and drink some beer and watch Dogma....

The baby got a lot of cool gifts. Me and Felicia forgot to give ours to her that day, so we had to give them to her the following morning. We were psychologically and phsysically exhausted by the end of the day. Well, here are some pics from the party. We have a lot more, but I don't wanna overuse all my space hehe.




No comments: