Friday, December 19, 2003

I am sooooo fucking pissed off. All week I've felt like I've been taking a hell of a lot more calls than the rest of the people near me at work. It was a hunch, but I noticed that Takesha, Cindy, Dyane and other had time to sit and chat and walk around and do this and that.... I, on the other hand, was swamped with calls. One after the other... all day long. Today I decided to see what's up. I told Takesha to go available on her phone, about 15 seconds later I went available too and we looked on the computer where the Symposyum software is monitored (software for the telephones). Sally, Chrissy and a bunch of others were on idle up to 7 minutes (Idle means waiting for a call). So, the way Symposyum works is: A call comes in through our server and whomever is in idle the longest receives that call, of course, given the fact that the person in idle has the skillset in which the call came in activated and given a certain priority. The higher the priority on said skillset the faster you get that call. For example, if me and Takesha are both in skillset "International calls", "Spanish calls" and "Normal call", but Takesha's skillset for "Spanish call" is 2 or 3 and mine is 1, even if she has been idle for 20 minutes and I only for a few seconds, I will get the call because I have a higher priority in the skillset for Spanish calls. Does that makes sense? Anyway, as far as I am concerned I am supposed to have every skillset set to the same priority as everyone else here with the exception of the "Spanish" skillset. So that means, that if Takesha, Sally, Chrissy or whomever are in idle and a regular English call comes in, whomever has been idle the longest gets the call. Ok, so back to my story, we noticed that other people where in idle for up to 7 minutes and Takesha had become available 15 seconds before I did. So, about a minute, one fucking minute, after we became available, I get a regular call. Takesha, Sally, Chrissy and everyone else who have been idle much longer than I, don't get shit. I... WAS... PISSED! That's when I realized that all week someone had fucked up my skillsets and the fact that I was getting more calls than anyone else was NOT a figment of my fucking imagination.

Then, to top it all off, Takesha starts giving me shit about. She gets this whole attitude where I'm supposed to shut the fuck up and deal with it. She made it seem as if I didn't wanna do my fucking job and just slack off. She had me so pissed. A couple of days ago she pissed me off for the same fucking reason. Cuz I brought it up on an email that I sent her, and I guess she thought I was attacking her and accusing her of not doing enough or slacking off or whatever... which I wasn't. But whatever. I feel better now that I let it out. I reported the situation to Shirley, one of the supervisors and she will tell Brian, my supervisor. So I will see what happens on Monday.

OH, I almost forgot, on Wednesday, some guy named Aaron got fired for calling a caller a bitch and hanging up on them...that sucks...the guy wasn't the friendliest...so I don't know. The guy just had a kid too. That must suck, losing your job when you just had a kid.... Oh, wait....I went through the same thing... IT'S FUCKING HORRIBLE!!!! LOL....

that's it, Friday night and ready to go drink...lol....bye


No comments: