Monday, December 22, 2003

I forgot to do the Friday Five last Friday:

1. List your five favorite beverages.
Guinness, Sam Adams, Coke, Kiwi Strawberry Snapple and Yoohoo.
Honorary mention Starbuck's double shot expresso and cream


2. List your five favorite websites.
Don't have any, they change almost every week. But for the most visited, check the sidebar.


3. List your five favorite snack foods.
Whatchamacallit, Gushers, Snickers, Doritos and Cheetos Puffs.


4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.
Chess, Monopoly, Scrabble, UNO and Pictionary.


5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Tenchu:Wrath of Heaven, Ms. Pac-Man and a tie between Isketch and InkLink since they practically the same game.

Today Takesha told me she was quitting next Wednesday the 31st because she got a job with another company where Melanie was employed. Apparently, Takesha is the third former GCS employee to succumb to Melanie's new company (I'm not gonna mention the name cuz I don't wanna lose my job like that guy in the blogger main page). That sucks though, although we constantly fought and argued, I liked having Takesha around. She was funny and down to earth... kinda touchy at times, but cool nonetheless. So, now I have to find a new friend. Juan Carlos, this new "chilango",*SEE BOTTOM FOR DEFINITION is cool and all but he works day shift. So does James, the other Mexican dude I trained with. Khali has almost my schedule but we don't talk that much anymore. Craig gets on my nerves and Cindy is too religious for my own good. Damn it! This sucks... I am such a loser.

Today, me, James and Serg are gonna go out to hang out. It's cool cuz in the 8 or so months I've known him, James never wants to go out. So hopefully this will be cool. That is all for today.






*"referred specifically to Mexico City inhabitants. People from Mexico's provinces use it as an insult denoting a lazy, tricky, cheating person from the big city. Seen on bumper stickers: "Haz Patria, Mata Un Chilango" (Make Mexico great, kill a Chilango)."

No comments: