Saturday, December 13, 2003

Ok, I like the way my new template is working out... I will tweak it a little more as I go along. I did lost all my visitor comments when I changed my template. But the systems is back up now.

So, the baby has bee sick for the past few days. She has a runny nose, coughing, sneezing and she's really fussy. We have gotten hardly any sleep in the past few days. Last night she woke up around 2 am and didn't go to sleep till almost 7 am. Then, she woke right back up at 10:30 am. Dude, I am sooooo fucking tired. So is Felicia. Today though,she woke up and the runny nose is almost gone. She started coughing when she first woke up but has practically fully stopped now. She's running around the house all wired now...so hopefully that's a sign that she's on her way to getting better. Motherfucker Serg scared the shit out of me on Friday. He told me about this flu outbreak all over. He told me several babies had already died from it and it was dangerous. I was scared shitless... But then I remember that he can be a bit of a paranoic freak himself and Felicia sorta brought me back to reality...LOL.

I have to work on Sunday the 21st I have to work for Khali, one of my co-workers (and drinking buddy). The only reason I mention it is because it falls on a Sunday and I have to be there at 9 am. SUNDAY!! AT 9 AM!!!! WTF was I thinking??? LOL...but that's ok cuz she is working for me the day after Xmas which is cool because I will have the day before Xmas, Xmas Day and the day after Xmas and the two weekend days off...THAT'S A GRAND TOTAL OF 5 DAYS OFF (for the mathematically impaired). So it will be worth it. Takesha wants me to work her shift on Tuesday the 16th because she has to go on an "elevation" mission (inside joke). On Wednesday or Thursday (can't remember exactly what day), Travis, one of the new supervisors walked out of the job. LOL...how bad is the company now that supervisors are walking out. It's almost as bad as TWC right before I left. By now, Dina (who still works in that shithole) told that two supervisor have taken a volunteer demotion to regular CSR's....ain't that some shit. She also said that several employees are suing the company for wrongful termination. Maybe they should call us and make a report...LOL.

Here are yesterday's Friday Five.

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays?
HELL YEAH! The colder the berry the sweeter the juice...or something. I hate hot weather...holidays or not.


2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect?
With my wife and my baby and my family. Before, I would have said in a cool club or bar with friends...but now, I like it with my family.


3. Do you do have any holiday traditions?
Mostly Mexican and American traditions fused such as posadas, Xmas caroling, tamales and cooked ham, presents, Xmas trees, los tres reyes magos and Santa Clause.


4. Do you do anything to help the needy?
Sadly, no... I wish I had the motivation to get off my lazy ass and do it. But honestly I just don't do it out of laziness. Isn't that horrible?


5. What one gift would you like for yourself?
motivation


That's it for now....


No comments: