Thursday, December 18, 2003

Sorry, as I was saying... I don't know why I was so aggravated at work today. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I now I have to put in a lot of OT and not get compensated for it because I will only be making up the time I lost on Monday. But I lost it at the end... I was getting loudly and visibly upset and frustrated. I rarely openly get upset at work. It's not my style... but today, I just couldn't handle it. When I logged off the telephone there was 10 people waiting to speak with one of us...I was like, fuck this...I'm not taking anymore calls...lol.

After work we went to my mom's house where my mom had bought a cool cake for Felicia's birthday. We sat and we ate some cake...(that shit was good too!) and it was cool. OH...before work ended though, Dyane told me that Johnson C. Smith University which is a black college would allow me to attend their university for free because I am a non-black minority. I have never heard of this but this could be the opportunity I have been waiting for to return to school. I will let you know what happens with this.

Today I got my computer microphone in the mail. I got it by filling out surveys on line. I just installed it and it works perfectly...I am loving my new computer! I guess that's all for today. I leave you with the Wednesday Whatevers

Wednesday Whatevers

1. Do you think the capture of Saddam Hussein will be basically the end of our Iraqi problems, or may lead to more? Explain.
No, I think it may lead to more... I don't know why though, I don't watch the news.

2. How do you make boring situations (i.e.: parties) more interesting?
I leave or stop doing whatever is boring me

3. Do you believe in the relative or absolute truth?
I believe in lying only

No comments: