Monday, December 01, 2003

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

That was the main course in our Thanksgiving dinner. But, I do not feel like writing all that shit right now cuz I just returned to work from being out 4 whopping days and the culture shock is still not fully settled in. It will be a long post and I have to have some time to post it...it gets slower at night (not that we have much to do during the day anyway) so I will post it then. For now, I will do last Friday's Friday Five. And they go a little something like this...

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
I like to shop for myself. I hate Xmas shopping and shopping for other people though. I like shopping for myself cuz I'm selfish probably.


2. What was the last thing you purchased?
A mouse for my computer because I smashed the old one against the wall. I left a big ass hole on the wall too. Felicia almost kicked my ass.


3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
at an actual store because I like getting what I purchases immediately. Patience is not one of my virtues.


4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
Not regularly... I would get money when I asked for it (sometimes) or to buy a snack at school during lunch.


5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
The movie Ash Wednesday because my DVD player broke the day I got it a few weeks ago and have not been able to see it.


Ok, that's it for now...I will post everything that happened for the holidays later tonight.

No comments: