Wednesday, December 17, 2003

This promises to be a long entry...



Ok, first things first. Thank you Ju for helping me with my overlapping problem. Your suggestion told me exactly where to look and I was able to solve the problem. Again, Thank you.




Ok, I am still somewhat sick. I still have a runny nose and a lot of coughing but at least the pain when I cough and the sore throat are gone. So, that makes me feel good. The baby is almost completely cured. She only has a little cough and that's it. Felicia never got sick, so she's ok...lol.

Remember how I told you guys about being out on Monday and having to make up all those hours. Well, I had planned to arrive a minimum of one hour early to work each day and work through my lunch. I must have drank too much DayQuil last night but today I was mad because I arrived late to work. I arrived at 12:08 pm. That meant that not only did I not arrive at work on time, but I was actually 8 minutes late. About an hour into my shift, I look at the clock on my computer and it said 11:58 am. I was like what the fuck?!?! So, I asked Takesha the time and it was 11:58 am. That's when I realized I had arrived to work an hour early but everything was so hectic I didn't even realize it. So, I got to make up one hour and be on time....lol.

Today is Felicia's birthday. We are completely broke until I get paid on Friday. So, since I knew I wasn't gonna be able to buy her anything. I called my mom earlier today and told her to buy a cake and when me and Felicia go pick up the baby from her house today, we will have a small celebration with her. My dumbass forgot to tell her that it was going to be a surprise. Felicia and I had lunch together today and I made sure I didn't screw up and let her know we were giving her a little cake later that night. Well, after she dropped me off at work, she went to my mom's house to drop of the baby. My mom did not hide the cake and she saw it. So, now she knows and the surprise is spoiled! THAT SUCKED!!! But oh, well...it's the thought that counts I guess. It really sucks being broke, our lack of money takes me back to when I was growing up and my family was broke as hell in Mexico. It's not a good feeling but fortunately I know our situation is temporary. Felicia will be able to return to her job soon and we can live the good life again. Felicia also started a new blog. She has not typed anything on it yet. I helped her set it up yesterday. She has this dude named Antonio Sabato Jr. on her blog. She loves this dude, one of those model/actor wannabes. I will post a link to her blog when she starts using it.

Worked sucked today. We were slammed with work. I was so aggravated at the end of the day I was ready to walk out. But, you know...can't afford to do that. LOL. I am tired of typing...I will finish tomorrow or something.


No comments: