Tuesday, December 16, 2003

The baby is doing better, we bought her some over the counter medicine and she is almost all better now. But, now...I AM SICK!!! I hate being sick. I woke up Saturday night around 4 am and noticed my throat was bothering me...since then it has only gotten worse...now I have a really sore throat, runny nose and painful coughing. I already went through a bottle of DayQuil (which doesn't do shit but taste nasty). Yesterday I left early from work cuz I was soooo sick I couldn't handle it. The cool thing was that right before I left, Brian gave me a $100 gift certificate for Firebirds Rocky Mountain Grill. So, as a thank you type thing because she has helped me and Felicia infinitely with the baby and economically, we decided to invite my mom to eat with the gift certificate. Felicia, my mom, Ricky and I went to the place and we ate some good ass steaks and lobster dip and all types of good food.

Today I am still sick as a dog but I have to stay at work and suck it up cuz I can't afford to miss any more work. Money is tight as it is. Now I have to make up the 6+ hours I missed yesterday by coming in an hour or two early each day. I don't mind so much but I am kinda lazy. LOL. I don't know what it is about work, but it makes the day go by soooooo slow. When I am not at work, the days go by so fast. The weekend went by in the blink of an eye but now that I am at work, it feels like the day is never going to end. This sucks.

We're finally getting ready to do our Xmas shopping. We finally made a list and we know what we're getting each person. Sadly, I know what Ricky and Serg got me cuz Ricky screwed up and walked into the room I was in my mom's house with my present in his hands...LOL. It's cool though, I am getting a cool surround sound for my entertainment center. It is kick ass! With Felicia's family we're having more problems because everybody made a big stink about not having money for gifts and shit.. Felicia had suggested to both sides of her family to draw names on each side and only give gifts to the person who's name we drew. That way we would still give presents and save money. Well, a bunch of them had a big stink about it, some didn't like the idea, other didn't want to get ANYBODY anything and other just didn't care much for it. On her dad's side, they said they're just not gonna get anybody anything. ISN'T THAT SWELL?!?!? Well, the kids are getting stuff, but still. Me and Felicia decided we would get everybody a little something, even if it's from the Dollar Tree. We don't want to be like that, we enjoy giving people we love things on Xmas, it's part of the tradition..it's the though that counts right? I can't stand people who say they don't like Xmas or Xmas presents or the whole thing. You know why? cuz they've had it all their fucking pathetic lives....they don't know what it's like when you have nothing, they've never had a welfare Xmas. If they did, they would love this shit!

I still don't know what to get felicia for Xmas and tomorrow is her Bday. I have no money and no idea what to get her. Maybe I can do something at home for her Bday tomorrow. Like a little dinner or something....what do you guys think? I am gonna call my moms and ask for a suggestion.

Well, I am stuck at work, I am sick, I am bored and I wanna go home. It's pretty early and I already took my lunch (big mistake). So, I will see what else develops today.

Does anybody know how I can bring my posts down a little bit. They overlap with that banner at the top of the page and I want to fix it. If you can give me any help, would greatly appreciate it. Thanks you.


No comments: