Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Well, I think I have my post back up for the most part. A few tweaks here and there and we should be as good as new. I am not crazy about the new template, but the blue crystal skull one was getting boring. Anyway, I think this will be here for a while unless I screw it up again.

Ok, so HaloScan took over the messaging system that Blogspeak left behind. To tell you the truth, Blogspeak's looked better but, hey... it's free so I can't complaint huh? HaloScan has also asked that we put a link in our blogs if we use their service which I will more than gladly do.

So much has happened since the last time I updated this... But again, since I am lazy I will not try to catch up... A few highlights... I am not going into business with James and Juan because I realized that I have a wife and two kids and cannot afford a "I hope the business works" situation. I cannot afford to go broker than I am now. Instead, I decided to apply and become certified with the NC courts to become an interpreter. In Layman's terms, most of the illegals that get charged with DUI, domestic violence or whatnot do not speak any English or their English is very limited. Not to mention all the official paperwork they have to translate and shit... so that's where I would come in and be hired as an interpreter. They say you can make some mad cash doing that. But we'll see. Dina and James went out on a date last Saturday... LOL... Like Felicia says: I wish I was a fly on the wall that day wherever they were. James says the date went ok... and they talked a lot and blah, blah, blah... When I asked Dina last night, she simply replied "Dude, He's rude!"... LOL. I haven't been able to get more info out of either one of them. Felicia went to the doctor on Monday. The doctor said the February 16th dude date she was given might be wrong. The doc said the baby might come much sooner than that. I am so excited yet scared shitless due to our economic situation. My mom, her mom and Sharmeen (her sister) all tell her they give her the last week of January for the baby to be born cuz "her stomach is too low".... whatever the hell that's supposed to mean, but they've all had several kids of their own so I'm sure they know what they're talking about. At work everything's been fine. I am starting to get annoyed of all the calls and reports but the Triage program (explained below somewhere) is kinda cool.

Lately I've been feeling very depressed and desperate about our economic situation. I am almost 30 and I have a job that I can barely stand. I am afraid of my future and my family's future... I guess I am going through a mid-mid-life crisis. Hopefully I will find another part time (or maybe a better, higher paid full time) job soon so we can compensate for the money we don't get. Well, I guess that is all I will write for right now because it's almost nine and I am on my way to my mom's house to pick up the baby. I will see ya all later.

No comments: