Monday, January 26, 2004

Inclement weather... I like it... I know it's something that brings a lot of people suffering, pain, catastrophes and loss of money or revenue. But I like it... I like nature showing me how much a simple breath from her mouth can wipe us into oblivion. I like to see storms, hail, thunder, ice storms, rain, etc, etc, etc.... I like how when it snows, the nights are less dark. It seems like a late afternoon thanks to the street lights bouncing off the sleek white snow. I like how everything smells, cleaner and purer... you breath easy and the streets, cars, trees, building and everything around is covered in the most beautiful, deep, crystalline white.... but, the reason why I love it the most is because, the owner of Global Compliance Services went to pick me up at the house to bring me to work, fed me three meals and is giving me my own reservation to a Ballantyne Hotel to spend the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SNOOCH TO THE MOTHERFUCKING BOOCH!!!!!!


Dude, this is sooo great... because we have inclement weather the few of us who do come in to work are given everything and anything we want. Corporate America can be kinda cool like that from time to time. This morning I emailed Brian, my supervisor, and asked him if I had to show up. He told me yes and bring a change of clothes. Takesha and Melanie had already told me about the hotel so I knew exactly why he wanted me to bring a change of clothes... LOL... So, I've found a new sense of purchased loyalty to my company and all I have to do now is find a way for them to pay me MORE money! LOL. On the downside I won't get to sleep with Felicia and the bean tonight. Which totally fucking sucks... but on the plus side, I get to work OT and make more money. On the down side, I hate working OT cuz I don't have a high tolerance for the morons who call in here (As I type this, I can hear Brian in the background fighting with some dumb ass hick that called the wrong line and can't get that through his grit eating skull). Anyway, I don't have any cigarettes so the night will suck without cigarettes.. LOL.

That's all.

No comments: