Tuesday, January 06, 2004

It's been a while since I last wrote here. Mostly, again, out of laziness... I do not feel like typing everything that has gone through in the past weeks because it will take me hours and trying to remember all that shit will probably give me a headache and stress out the last three neurons I have left. Instead I am just gonna type a few things that I can remember.

New years was kinda dull, we just sat around the house drinking and watching Univision's New Year Special which totally and utterly SUCKED. But then what good is Univision for but providing young teenagers (and Eugene) with a quick, cheap thrill with the cartoonishly big and barely covered chicks they show there. Have you noticed that even the wanna be serious, pseudo reporters from the so called news shows in that channel have big ass tits and do everything in their power to accentuate them???? That channel is a hair from being Playboy... LOL. Connie and her son Tobi showed up and James (from work) showed up for a little bit to bitch and rant about a meeting he had with Steve. Steve told him that he either became a team lead soon or he would be fired. This job is fucked up... lol.

I finally returned to work on Monday after a whole week of being out and it sucks. Things are pretty much the same around here. Takesha is gone and in her place they have this really quiet girl and her sister. They don't talk to anybody yet, I guess cuz they're new. They remind me of those sisters in high school that were most likely mormons and wore really long skirts with shirts up to their chins. Remember those? They didn't talk to anyone but each other and no matter where they went, they always went together... sometimes I wondered if they wiped each other's ass when they went to the bathroom together.... lol, that was mean... Anyway, I call them the GCS's Venus and Serena Williams wannabe's.

I also got a $350 bonus at work...

Today I have to meet with James and Juan (chilango) after work because James has come up with (yet) another "great" idea for us to start a business or someone makes shitloads of money... he's insane like that, every week is something different. I just see it as an excuse to go out and have a few beers since I know we won't do shit. Although, one of the ideas we did agree on (but was my idea after all... lol) is to put a tortilleria (a tortilla factory) in the Charlotte area. there are no real tortillerias here and the Hispanic/Latin population has spread like cancer in this area. I think that would work. Another idea that we had is to put a strip joint... wait, don't laugh yet, that caters mostly to the Mexican, cement plastered, uncombed haired, Miller light drinking, Mexican crowd. But that entitles a lot of balls to do businesses... Marin and Gene don't think it will work... who knows?

I got a haircut, FINALLY, after over two month of my last one. I went to JC Penney's this time. The lady cut it really good, and it was much, much cheaper than Toni & Guy. They only charged me $20 where Toni & Guy charged me $45. I am happy with my new do. I think that is it for today. I will continue with stuff tomorrow.

No comments: