Friday, January 23, 2004

Well I just realized I forgot to do the Wednesday Whatevers on Wednesday... so, now I will do the WW and the Friday Five together...

Wednesday Whatevers

1. How do you think criminals should be punished?
Depends on the crime... this question is way too broad to answer here. I could go on a tantrum and write a whole essay, but no one would read it anyway.

2. Do you prefer intellectual conversations, or lighter topics? Why?
I prefer intellectual conversations because I actually believe I am smart. I feel like the unappreciated intellectual elite of the world.

3. In what kind of atmosphere do you think best?
Depends... lol. When I want to dwell and ponder in the most illogical, trivial of situations... like, how do they manage to get those peanuts inside those shells... under a think atmosphere of THC. Otherwise, under extreme silence so I can concentrate.

Ok, now for the Friday Five.

At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?
Are you gonna by my girl by Jet.

2. ...food?
Felicia's baked beans.

3. ...tv show?
The surreal Life... just imagine... Ponch and Ron Jeremy in the same show...HELL YEAH!

4. ...scent?
Fabianna after taking a little bath. (and no, not in a Michael Jackson way, you fucking pervs!)

5. ...quote?
"Hey kid, I'm a computer!"


No comments: