Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Well, apparently the guy who was running Blogspeak (the messaging service) because his account with his host has been suspended. I think Tino, another blogger, has offered to take the services under his webhost, y105.com. Tino and his friends are planning on bring the service up by this weekend. I usually don't fork out money online for things like this, but this blogger thing has proven to be very therapeutic for me and it has helped me deal with a lot of issues. I think I will offer to help in any way I can to bring that service back and keep the blogger systems alive.

Well, last night I hooked up my friends Dina and James. They just met for the first time last Friday when we all hung out at wild wing. Last night I was talking to James about chicks (hehe, I said chicks, I'm such a man) and I conveniently told him that Dina had been asking about him... hehe. Then Dina was online as well and I told her that James had been asking about her... hehe. After convincing both of them that they've been asking about each other, when they really haven't... Dina told me to give him her number so I did and they talked and they're going out Saturday night... Aren't I such an Eros???? LOL

After work I had to pick up Fabiana from my mom's house. My mom said she wanted to change her before I brought her home. When my mom took off her diaper she had the biggest, nastiest rash I had seen on her since she was born. It was BRIGHT RED!. I felt horrible... she began writhing in pain when my mom started putting this Desitin cream on her little thingy... So we finally got her all ready and I brought her home but she has been suffering from the rash since. We've put Desitin and she keeps crying really loud in pain. Felicia pulled some info off the net (How did parents manage to live without the Internet in past in situation such as these still puzzles me, it's a life saver!) and it told us to go buy some other cream that I can't remember the name cuz she had a yeast infection from the damp diapers. It also told us to buy some white vinegar and soak her wait down in warm water and vinegar. Well, the crappy Bi-Lo didn't have the cream. Then I noticed that on the paper it also said we could use merthiolate but they didn't have that shit either.... So I just got the white vinegar. But when I got here Felicia said she'd calm down and right now they're both asleep. I hate it when the baby is in pain... I can't stand it... it hurts me too much.

I was surfing the internet and I don't know where but I found this picture that I though I just had to post it. Apparently this is a toy that came out in Japan (I have no idea when though) and if you look at the base of the toy you can clearly see who sponsored it! That's the shocking part.



Is this fucked up or what... but apparently some rabbii (in Japan?) raised hell and they pulled. Those Japanese are fucked up man!!! LOL

Oh, and speaking of losers... I saw The Surreal Life. Man, that show is fucked up... Vanilla Ice is still making a fucking fool of himself... he's like a fucking retarded child... but Tammy Ponch and Ron Jeremy (my role model) make the show awesome!

well, I guess that's everything.. and since technically it is Wednesday, I will do the Wednesday Whatevers tonight.

Wednesday Whatevers

1. Given the chance, would you like to live in outer space? Explain.
Yes! But only in a Star Trek like future. Because I like the way how everything is and how most all (interplanetary)races get along. Here, I can't even go to certain neighborhoods without being hassled cuz I'm not white or black or something...


2. Are prenuptials a good idea, or pessimistic?
God! Maybe in certain cases... like if one of the people involved is like ultra rich and the other is a waiter (waitress) as the waffle house then it would probably be not only a good idea, but federal law.


3. What is your favorite type of weather?
Wasn't this question already asked? Anyway, it's winter... I love cold weather... I love the snow and the gray sunless days. I love walking in the cold weather through parks or downtown areas.


Well, that's all for tonight... good night!

No comments: