Friday, January 23, 2004

So, since this is my adopted town and I have lived here since 1999, my whole immediate family has adopted this town as well, I met my wife here and my daughters are Charlatans... or whatever people call themselves here. So I have developed a certain attachment to the city. I still love and miss my Matamoros [this is what I miss about Matamoros] and Brownsville, but Charlotte has a certain quality that those two didn't . I feel comfortable here and it's not a bad town... With that said, I have to give credit where credit is due. And, although Football (and basketball) are about the only two sports I never, ever watch and couldn't care less about... I am very excited to see that the Panthers are going to the Superbowl. I wish they win and Charlotte gains a better sports status than The Hornets or The Checkers...lol.


GO PANTHERS!!!


I wish them the best and if possible I will try to watch the game and root for them like an adopted Charlatan should... heheheh....

One thing I did notice though, now, correct me if I'm wrong cuz I ain't no football fan or anything... but the Panthers against the Patriot for the Superbowl? Sounds kinda dull unless you're from either of those areas doesn't it???? Maybe it's just me....
Ok, we're getting slammed at work today so I gotta go... bye.

No comments: