Thursday, November 06, 2003

Today, as soon as I walked into the office Cindy, my co-worker, told me that she just came from the break room and she saw on TV that a guy was leading the CMPD on a high speed chase through Charlotte. Cindy didn't have any juicy details though. So, since I wanted a Coke anyhow, I went to the breakroom. After a minute of sitting there watching this guy almost crash at least twice. He pulls into a Best Buy and casually walks out with the kid on his arm. The kid was a toddler at best. Shortly the cops raided the Best Buy and one cop walked out with the kid on his arms.

Then I though to myself, what a fucking moron! I mean really, why the fuck would you walk into a Best Buy when the whole freaking thing is being televised! Best Buy has a whole wall covered with TV's showing local channels! That was the dumbest fucking move he could make. Then again, I guess the dumbest move was that shortly before he was in a domestic dispute with who I am guessing is the baby's mother and shot and killed her. What a cunt-rag! Then to top it all off, he kidnaps a toddler. I'm thinking, if you hate the bitch you're fucking, and I can understand not liking someone you're having sex with...shit, some of the girls I've fucked I've down right loathed, but that's still no reason to kill her. I am thinking that was probably his child. He probably didn't get along with the girl and shot her. Now, the kid has to grow up with the stigma that his father killed his mother. Some fucking world we live in. I sometimes wish someone or something would come down and castrate men like that and by the same token, remove the womb from hyena-like women too. People like that don't deserve to reproduce. That is a gift greater than personal life itself. I guess I just love my child too much to understand people like that. Even if Felicia and I ever get to the point were we totally hate each other guts (I hope that never happens though) I would never do anything in front of the baby to shatter her existence. People should be more considerate of kids. Anyway, that's my rant... That guy really does not deserve that child... I think a lot of people out there do not deserve children. It's a treasure only certain people can value.

If you want to read more about the story go to NBC 6

No comments: