Thursday, November 13, 2003

Last night my back started hurting really bad. I've always had a bad back. But last night just laying in bed made it hurt really bad. Felicia gave me a nice little wifey massage and it helped a great deal. She's soooo good to me...LOL

Today I had to call Humana which is my insurance carrier to get info on their chiropractic care. The lady told me the first visit for evaluation and X-rays is only a $15 copay as if it was a regular doctor's visit. But, for the actual therapy, I am responsible for 100% of the chiropractor's rate until I meet my deductible of $250. Shit! Anyway, the good news is that after I meet the deductible the insurance company is responsible for 90% of the therapy and I'm responsible for 10% until I hit $1000 in a year.

The sad thing is, this is the worst insurance I've had so far. It's so expensive on a monthly basis to cover myself, Felcia and the baby and on top of that, the coverage is awful. The baby's cold medicine was $30....THIRTY FREAKIN' DOLLARS! I've never paid that much for medicine when I have insurance...but Oh, well...that's life I guess.

There's more stuff I have to type here, but I am being lazy so I will type it later tonight or tomorrow..hehehe.


No comments: