Friday, November 07, 2003

So, I was sitting at workbored as hell waiting for a response from a medical facility to tell us what to do when a patient requested his blood back! No, I am not going into details with that one....I was going through other blogs and I saw someone that had this on their blog. So every Friday, I will have this on my blog...cuz I have nothing better to do at work.

It is known as The Friday Five. Here it goes.

1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Raw oysters, I love raw oysters with some lime and hot sauce. In Mexico, I lived near a beach town and we had raw oysters all the time.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?
Italian. Not all Italian food though. The stuff that has too much tomato paste or marinera sauce I can't deal with.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Halle Berry. I think she looks much better with long hair than with short. But even then, I'm not much into her. And, if you noticed, as I did, in the movie Swordfish, she has sagging tits.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive?
Janeane Garofalo. Well, maybe not lately...but I couldn't think of anyone else.

5. What popular trend baffles you?
the BLING BLING culture. When it dies out, it's going to be what Disco was for the 80's... OH!!! and the stupid kids with the trucker hats. Fucking idiots!

No comments: