Thursday, November 06, 2003

I realized that I am posting my blog one day late. I usually don't update for a couple of days cuz I'm lazy...hehe.

Anyway, the night before last Fabianna got sick. She sounded terrible. She has a cold I think. She has a lot of phlegm and mucus. If she lays down she can't breath that well. She would fall asleep for about an hour and then wake up coughing and crying. We got no sleep at all. So, I was sooo tired at work. Last night it wasn't that bad. She was still a little sick but she slept more. I told Felicia I wasn't able to spend another nigh up and then go to work today. So I came to sleep in the living room. Felicia took her to the doctor today. I hope she's better soon. I hate to see the baby sick. Felicia gets so worried too.

We're trying to play the baby's party. On December 5, Fabianna turns 1! I can't believe it's been a whole years since that little thing was born. I feel so happy and proud. She and Felicia are everything in my life. A full year of poopie diapers, sleepless nights and spitting baby food. LOL but also, a full year of joy and happiness, her smile and her laughter brightens up everything no matter how sad or pissed I am. When I hear her cry, I don't care how tired I am, I want to go make her stop crying, and when she does and it's thanks to me, I feel so blessed. A full year of teaching her how to clap, crawl, walk, speak, what's wrong and right. A full year of the most wonderful experience of my life.... I am really glad I have her.(Go to Oprah! Go to Oprah! Go to Oprah!)

Oh, I got another crazy call at work yesterday, or the day before...I can't remember. Anyway, I get a relay call which is one of those hearing impaired calls where the caller types the thing and an operator reads it to me and then I talk to the operator and he or she types it back to the caller. Anyway, I get this deaf lady from Target and she has a complaint about her manager. The chick tells me that her manager yelled at her!! ok? are you getting this? The manager...yelled...at a deaf girl! I mean...when several of my co-workers overheard me they came to my office and started laughing their asses off. LOL...In her defense though, she did later say, "Well, I don't know if she raised her voice or yelled." But you know, the way she first said kinda tripped me out. I know the relay operator was at least snickering cuz I heard her.... haha...that was the trippy call of the day.

Well, it's only 11 am, I still have the whole day ahead of me, so let's see what else happens. Laterz!


No comments: