Friday, November 07, 2003

OH LORD! Serg, Ricky and Gene just bought the SOCOM 2 video game. They spent almost every breathing living moment playing the original SOCOM. Now, they spent every living breathing moment playing that thing. The game is about the coolest game I've ever seen, but these guys are fucking addicted to that thing. The reason it bothers me is because I don't have the largest group of friends because with my wife and the baby I don't really have time to make or maintain a lot of friends. And, this addiction means they won't want to go out any more because they'd rather play that game at home rather than go out. Today is Friday, I don't even know if we have plans or not. I have to see if they're in the mood to go out or as per usual, stay in and play that game until 4 or 5 in the morning. This sucks...I need more friends...LOL.

THe baby is getting better, she was able to sleep through the night for the most part. My panic attacks have not returned. I haven't had a single one since Tuesday or so. Work is boring right now, there's hardly anything to do. The day is soooooooo dragging. I really want to leave my job right now...but I am stuck here til 9 pm. Well, let's see what happens later..it's only 3 pm now....


No comments: