Thursday, September 04, 2003

Well, this is my Blog. Right now I really don't have much to say. Actually, I never have anything to say but I say it anyhow. Here will be information that noone would probably find intersting cuz are things that happen to me in my everyday life and the people around me. I really don't know why I am doing this, maybe I think it would be therapeutical. Right now I am at work and of course it sucks. I work an Ethics and Compliance line (which really all it is is a complaints line for annoying and paranoid workers for over 1000 companies like Home Depot, Target, Belk's and stuff like that). The job is not hard but it is monotonous and you have to type a lot because every call is a freaking two page report you have to type.

Today I feel tired and my back hurts like hell. I have an 9 month old baby girl named Fabianna Olivia whom has a very fuct up sleeping pattern. Not to mention I suffer from insomnia and go to sleep really late anyhow. My back hurts cuz my friend Arturo shoved me with all his force in the back while I was laying up a shot playing basketball... that was over 12 years ago. I guess you can say he really messed me up for life. No hard feelings, I was always better at him at everything, I blame it on his jealousy towards me. hehe...

Well, so much for the "Right now I really don't have much to say" line huh? I will stop here for now but I will keep this thing updated regulary. For whomever read through all this....wow! you have a high tolerance for excruciatingly painful boring ramblings...hahaha.....

Later.

No comments: