Friday, September 12, 2003

This sucks, Felicia got pissed at me for going out and having a few beers last night. I got out of work and had to pick up the baby from my mom's house. I told her that I was gonna stay for a while and have a few beers with my brother and Eugene (my best friend). I stopped and bought two six packs of beer and went to my mom's house. So we drank our beer that ended up being too little so we didn't even get a buzz..hehe...and then we just sat there and talked and talked cuz we hardly ever get to hang out due to our different work and school schedules. So, long store short, I got home at 2:30 am with the baby. Guess who was up waiting for me?

She sits there and accuses me of doing this "all the time". She practically accused me of being a negligent father and a husband. I WAS FUCKING PISSED but I didn't say anything...I apologized over and over. But she kept pushing it....and pushing.... Finally I was like fuck that! I come home from work every fucking day of the week. I leave work at nine pm, go pick up the baby and go back home...every fucking day of the week. AND SHE FUCKING ACUSSED ME OF GOING OUT AND STAYING LATE ALL THE FUCKING TIME??!!!!!!

I asked her when the last time I did it was.... she’s like umm...last week sometime.... but couldn't tell when or anything...cuz it's fucking bullshit! I'm sorry, I'm usually a very laid back person, but someone, especially my fucking wife, accuses me of negligence to her and the baby.... it fucking hurts...it fucking hurts soooo bad.... I have held my breath for her, I would put my hands on fire for her, I would give my life for her.... and this is the shit I get???? Man, I am not the perfect man, by no means, but I am not a negligent father or a husband. I went out ONCE, FUCKING ONCE this week.....and I have hardly even gone out in the past two months cuz I come straight home. And now I am a negligent father and husband... it's not fair.... it's just not fucking fair....

Fuck this!!!!! I don't need this shit....I have bent over backwards to please her every little fucking whim....fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.......................................................................





No comments: