Sunday, September 14, 2003

Me and Felicia are on speaking terms again. We didn't really talk about it or come to an understanding or anything like that. We just sorta let it slide and move away. I know that is probably one of the worst ways to solve a marital dispute. But for the time being, it will have to do. We don't argue that much, usually we're very happy around each other. But sometimes we do have our litle disagreement.

Do you know how she started talking to me? we went to the mall cuz I needed new shoes and my brother Sergio needed to get a hair cut. DUDE! His hair was half way down his back and he cut it all off! But it's good cuz it was starting to look rough. Anyway, when I was at the mall buying shoes she started talking to me cuz she wanted to have a say so in the shoes I picked. Which of course, like any loving intrusive wife, she did. LOL...just kidding. So, that's how we ended up talking and huggin' and kissin' and laughing and just being a happy married couple again.



Hung out with my mom in my two brother in Mi Mexico, a Mexican restaurant we usually hang out in here in Pineville. Me and my brother got fuct (as per usual) and we talked a lot about when we lived in Mexico, old Mexican TV shows and movies, and about my Dad. I had a really good time. Felicia doesn't drink or smoke and the baby is too young to be around cigarette smoke so they didn't come with us. That part sucked, but it was still great.

I woke up at 8:30 am for some reason, now, I have no idea what the hell to do with the rest of my Sunday....


No comments: