Tuesday, September 09, 2003

SHARMEEN ALERT!

So I come home from lunch during my lunch break today. Felicia made these vegan BBQ ribs with collard greens and string beans with pinto beans and onions…


Anyway, that’s besides the point, halfway through my faux ribs she tells me that Eric, Sharmeen’s kids father, asked her to marry her today. That’s not the bad part. The bad part is that SHE FUCKING SAID YES!!!!!!!! Can you fucking believe that shit??? I mean, this motherfucker impregnated her TWICE! and left her ass twice! Now, he’s back, broke, jobless and doesn’t have a fucking thing to offer her and he proposes marriage???? AND SHE SAYS YES!!! What kind of sadomasochistic shit is that?????

Anyway, Felicia says she’s probably just extremely lonely and desperate for a husband. But, that’s still no reason to take that sack of shit back, right? I mean, she has two other well to do guys that have showed interest in her!!!! Why is she going back to an unemployed ghettos as lowlife?? She has not told their mother, I know that when Shirley finds out, OH! All hell is gonna break loose…..

But hey, she’s my sister in law, if shit happens, I just hope I don’t have to end up busting somebody’s head soon. Fuck, fuck, fuck….I can’t believe some women…can anyone help me understand this????

Anyway, I vented, I feel better….

Oh, Heather, my boss sends me an email today at like 5 pm saying that I have a meeting tomorrow at 8 am. SHIT! My shift doesn’t start till noon. I sure as hell ain’t going. I guess that’ my bitching for today.

No comments: