Friday, September 05, 2003

SHARMEEN ALERT!

I should warn you that every time you see the above sign it's a post about my sister-in-law Sharmeen and they will usually be long and bitchy. I love her to death but she is one hell of a case.

So, when someone says, "I do" on the day of their wedding, does it mean, "I will take care of you and our kids for the rest of our lives" or does it mean "I will take care of you, our kids, your freeloading sister and her three unfathered kids as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"??????????

I recently got married to my beautiful wife Felicia. We got married on August 20, 2003. Felicia has a sister named Sharmeen. Now bear in mind that Sharmeen, although 29 and the oldest has the maturity level of a high school girl. Sharmeen has three kids, Taylor the oldest little girl by some guy I have no idea who he is but obviously didn't take care of her. And Michael and Jonathan, their "father's" name is Eric. Now, Eric originally got her pregnant and left...a year later he came back for a second serving and got her pregnant again under the premise that he would marry her. Guess what happened?

Now, Taylor's dad (if you could even call that motherfucker a "dad") is a lost cause. He has openly told Sharmeen he does not recognize Taylor as his daughter. Eric on the other hand is much younger than Sharmeen, Felicia or I. He's like 24 or something. But from what Felicia tells me, he's a fucking immature punk thug ghetto wannabe. I don't know him personally. So, apparently Eric would, from time to time, bring the kids an outfit or a bag of diapers. And I do mean very few times. Then he disappeared for like a year. Sharmeen believes he moved to Atlanta for whatever reason. So this is where we are at until now.

Last night, after I came home from work, Felicia pussyfoots around it for a while and I'm just too physically and psychologically exhausted to try to figure out what she's trying to hint to me. I should tell you that Sharmeen abuses our niceness and everyone else's that allows her too. Sharmeen has no notion of shame or being humble. When we all go out as a family to a restaurant to eat, she will go around the table picking up everyone's left overs to take home! Last weekend we went to a family reunion on their side of the family and they said to the guests to take a plate of food home. Well, Ms. Sharmeen here, took 4 plates overflowing with food and to piss Felicia off, she put them in front of Felicia. Felicia is a very shy and quiet person who hates attracting people's attention. Needless to say, Felicia was pissed at her. Also, Sharmeen has the nerve to ask us for one of our cars cuz one of the guys she's seeing doesn't have a ride and neither does her so apparently it's up to her to find one when they go out. Then she moves everything in the car to fit her little needs. I'll tell you about that later cuz it's getting long here. So anyway, I get home from work and finally Felicia tells me, "Oh, guess what? Sharmeen called." That phrase usually sends shivers down my spine cuz I know it means we are going to have to do something for her.

Felicia tells me that Sharmeen contacted Eric's sister (why? I didn't even bother to ask) and she gave him Eric's number. Sharmeen contacted Eric and he said, playing the role of concerned father of course, he wanted to see the kids but he did not have a car or a job.....surprise, surprise...... So, Sharmeen being the oh, so glorious soul in the planet (or desperate, whatever you decide) offered to find a way for to meet the kids. At this point in the story, I openly told Felicia that Sharmeen is pathetic (I still love her though). Anyway, Felicia told me that Sharmeen said she would ask her mom (another poor abused soul by Sharmeen's immaturity and lack of shame...actually, Shirley, their mom and Johnny, Shirley's husband, are the most abuse of the family) if she could pick her up from work at 6 pm and then drive her and the kids to Eric's house!!! but, if Shirley refused, she asked Felicia if she could take her or borrow our car!!!! I WAS LIKE, FUCK THAT!!!

So, I explained to Felicia that Sharmeen needed to do something about her situation because she was bothering too many people with petty things and neither we nor her mother (and she doesn't bother her father cuz he doesn't really bother with her anymore, it's like on her father's side she doesn't exist to him due to all her fuck ups, although he has several kids with different women and is not married...I guess she is only following what she saw huh?) to be responsible for her mistakes or shortcomings. Felicia stated that she agreed and she was getting sick of catering to all of her need becuase early this week she had to get up at the break of dawn to drop off Michael at the bus stop with Sharmeen, take her to a new apartment development and to work all before 9 am, two days is a row!

Anwyay, Later, Sharmeen called and stated Shirley agreed to take her to Eric's house so me and Felicia rolled our eyes and sighed in relief although we feel bad for Shirley. I really think people should be responsible for their fuck ups and not deliberately abuse the people who nicely and kindly offer to help you. Sharmeen lost all signs of common sense because she is watching her life passing by and all her existence has to be focused on the three kids whom those two assholes didn't take responsibility for. I want to help Sharmeen but I do want to be assured that she understands her and her kids are not my or Felicia's responsibility. There is sooooooo much more to this store but I am getting tired of typing. I will continue when more info develops.

Oh, I was bitching about my back yesterday but Felicia made an appointment with a chiropractor on Monday, so hopefully I will feel better soon. Today is Friday and it is time to get BLITZ!! So I might not write anything till Monday (as if anybody cares)

No comments: