Friday, March 12, 2004

A while ago I played matchmaker with Dina and James. It all started as a joke... well, for me at least.. hehe. About two months ago or so, a bunch of us including James and Dina went out to Wild Wing. Dina and James just like several of the other people there had never met. I kinda grabbed a bunch of friends from two separate groups I hung out with and fused them together... I kinda felt like Dr. Moreau on that one. Anyway, I guess I should have known this was not going to end up in anything good because now James has had to resort to shit like CHANGING HIS FUCKING TELEPHONE NUMBER to get rid of her!!! I should have known that Dina was waaaay too clingy for a paranoid Mexican like James... lol. James has told her straight up that it's over and he doesn't wanna hang out with her but she doesn't seem to get it. Now James wants ME to get her off of her... FUCK THAT! I just hooked them up, what their crazy asses do with each other after that is none of my b'ness! ya dig! LOL. I mean, I'm sure if they'd hit it off and became an item they wouldn't tell me coordinate their little sexcapades or anything... lol. Oh well, I guess Dina is just in need for someone to give her undivided attention but James is definitely not the person.

I am at work and I can't wait to get out so we can go out and do something... I am bored out of my mind. I went to have lunch with Felicia and the girls today. I like it when I get to go out during my lunch break and spend it with my wife and kids. It makes me feel good.

I guess that's all...

Friday Five.

1. What was the last song you heard?
All Murder, All Guts, All Fun by Samhain.

2. What were the last two movies you saw?
28 Days Later and Remember the Titans for the 100th time.

3. What were the last three things you purchased?
A CD/DVD repair kit, A subway sandwich and The movie Donnie Darko.

4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
The biggest and most important thing I can't mention, Buy Larissa newborn bottles and formula, Go grocery shopping, Clean the house and car.

5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
In this order... The subway guys (2), Felicia, James and Craig.

No comments: