Friday, March 05, 2004

DISCLAIMER: To protect the anonymity of one (maybe more) of the involved parties in the following story I will change that person's name to Ambrosious. HEHEHE... I like that name, I was going to name my first born male child Ambrosious but Felicia wouldn't let me... I will also fail to mention how it all started and where we were for practically the same reasons... AND, alter some of the smaller details. Too many curious (maybe even narc) eyes feast on this babble now a days.)

So, Wednesday night, actually by then it was already Thursday morning at around 1: am or so Dina got a migraine attack. Dina lives in Gastonia and we were hanging out in Pineville. That's about a 30-45 minute drive. Well, we didn't know what the fuck to do when she started vomiting everywhere and crying due to the excruciating pain. So, we rushed her to CMC-Pineville so they could take care of her cuz we didn't know what to do and she looked very disoriented due to the pain. Now, I saw Menace 2 Society and I though they were exaggerating when no matter what condition you show up in they make you fill out tons of paperwork... but shit... It's true! Poor Dina was in hardcore pain, it was obvious cuz she could barely speak, half the time I had to answer for her. But the nurses were chilling, taking their sweet, smock wearing, fat asses to get the paperwork ready, asking her a billion questions when she said over and over.. I AM NOT ALLERGIC TO ANYTHING! Just make it go away! I was getting a little pissed. Finally, after a good 45 minutes they let her in. First they don't let me and Ambrosious (hehe) come in so we spent about an hour outside waiting for the doctor to come out. Then they finally let us in and she told us they had injected her with something. She kept crying for us not to leave her alone.. it was almost three by now. So me and Ambrosious, being the loyal friends we are opted to stay and if anything offer her our company since we really couldn't do much else. Well, also our cars were still at our point of departure when she had the attack. We all drove there in different cars but when we rushed her to the hospital we only took Ambrosious' car. I do not drive stick shift and her and Ambrosious only have a stick shift so it became a big mess. After about 30 minutes she told us the medicine they gave her was only making the pain worse... she kept moaning, crying and writhing in pain. It was kinda tough to sit through but we didn't wanna leave her alone. So we called the nurse and they gave her her something else... An hour later, the pain was still there and just as strong. Finally they told her there was nothing more they could do but sedate here so they did. At 6 am, Ambrosious and I were so tired and out of it we told them to wake her up and we would driver her home. So we drover her to Gastonia and back... It was 8:30 am by the time I made it home. I had the worst headache I've had in quite sometime. The whole night was a trip... cuz other things, such as someone abandoning us, that I can't really go into detail here happened. It was probably one of the worst nights I've had in a long time... LOL! She's doing good now and all so hopefully she'll be ok.


I was so physically and psychologically exhausted when I got home that I missed work on Thursday. I hope I have enough time to cover my absence since I had already missed an entire week for the birth of Larissa. Today is Friday and Serg said he was going to buy a bottle of Jeigermeister and a bunch of Red Bull!!! We'z gonna party tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I guess that's all, here are the Friday Five...

What was...

. ...your first grade teacher's name?
Dora, I think... I'm not even 20% sure of that. Sad thing is, she was my first and second grade teacher.

2. ...your favorite Saturday morning cartoon?
Probably the Disney cartoons

3. ...the name of your very first best friend?
Juan Gabriel Manriquez, he was my next door neighbor. Big fallout in our teens. I went punk, he went Mexican peasant boy... LOL!

4. ...your favorite breakfast cereal?
Pac Man Cereal!


5. ...your favorite thing to do after school?
Depends on what stage of my life. In elementary I liked to go home and play with my neighborhood friends or watch TV. In middle school I didn't have much of a choice but to go work in the laundromat my mom worked in (we were broke at that time). And in High School I usually loved getting high with my friends

No comments: