Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Ok, I think I finally got my blog kinda back in track. I hope this time I don't screw up the HTML. Anyway, what do you think of the nice naked mermaid... HELLS YEAH!!!!!

Anyway, this past weekend sucked, Fabianna was sick all weekend long. She got up to 101.9 F temperature. She was very weak and barely awake throughout the weekend. She looked terrible. We had to pump her full of Pedialyte and Tylenol for Kids. When we called the nurse cuz me, my mom, Felicia's mom and just about everyone else I know thought that 101.9 could bring serious consequences when she came off of it, the nurse told us not to take her to the hospital until she reached 105.8!!! A HUNDRED AND FIVE POINT FUCKING EIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! She'd be fucking dead by then! But hey, I guess she's the nurse so we had to bite the bullet and since she never got that high we didn't take her. By Monday she was doing better but up until today she's still a little ill. I think Felicia caught whatever Fabi had cuz now she's feeling weak and nauseous all the time. Well, hopefully she won't.

Work has been slow, but fortunately I have been training in other areas of the office so I can move up... like the Jeffersons. Larissa is doing good too, she never lets us sleep but I guess we already knew that was gonna happen. Felicia has been arduously trying to get a part time job because, well because we need more fucking money... hehe. All in all, things are good right now...

Now, to the sour part of the entry. I guess I have lost another friend... that makes two in less than 6 months. I have never had these type of problems with friends before, but I guess there's always a first (and second) time for everything. One thing, in case said former friend is reading this, is that I won't discuss the problem here. Nor in person or email. As a matter of fact, I don't think I want to deal with it right now because I have enough shit going on in my life to deal with someone else's. That's how I ended up in this mess and losing a friend to begin with. Fine, my bad... now I have to live with it but you have to admit that what YOU did was FUCKED UP!. But, the only two things I will mention is that I was obviously lied to by either one of you. I don't know who, but I have been given two completely different sides. One side is, he calls me on a regular basis and the other side is get her the fuck off me. Two, and pay attention... THIS IS MY FUCKING BLOG!!!! MINE!!! ALL MINE! 100%, COMPLETELY, UTTERLY, ENTIRELY M-I-N-E!!!!
SO OF COURSE IS ONE-SIDED.

OF COURSE IT WILL BE WRITTEN TO WHERE I AM ALWAYS RIGHT, OR THE VICTIM OR WHATEVER I WELL DAMN PLEASE TO BE!
I know it's bullshit, and self center and all the other merits that make someone earn "the asshole award", but hey... I AM A FUCKING ASSHOLE, you already knew that! Shit, everything that I've written are things that has been told to me by either one of the two people involved (as if that's gonna mask their identities). At least when you told me something I didn't run to someone else and spilled my guts. I kept it between you and I.....

OH, and by the way, as of March 31, 2004, at 2 pm... He still "didn't remember if he had taken you out to lunch on the 16th or not"...... just an FYI as you like to say!

Shit, I guess I did discuss some of this situation in this blog... I got carried away... hehehe.

Well, here are the Wednesday Whatevers.

1. What noise bothers you the most?
Sucky music I.E. Barbara Streisand, DMX, P. Diddy, Emo, etc.

2. Which emotions seem to take the best of you?
Anger, hate, rancor... but then Felicia and the babies com along and love takes the best of me.... aaawww, I should be writing gay-ass Hallmark's cards.

3. What do you take pride in the most?
My daughter and the fact that I have a job that demands a degree and I didn't finish college... hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

мануальное увеличение пениса
[url=http://4len-super.front.ru/sposobi-uvelicheniya-penisa.html]Способы увеличения пениса[/url]
результаты увеличение члена
[url=http://4len-super.front.ru/manualnoe-uvelichenie-chlena.html]Мануальное увеличение члена[/url]
увеличение члена в новосибирске
[url=http://4len-super.front.ru/tehnologiya-uvelicheniya-chlena.html]Технология увеличения члена[/url]