Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Well, today is Serg's 26th birthday. It is also Dina's birthday but I have no clue how old she is. Anyway, it fell on a weekday so we probably won't be able to do anything since he has to be at work early tomorrow morning. He has been absent from work so much too that he was not able to take the day off... LOL. He was mad. So hopefully this weekend we'll get to celebrate or something.

Fabianna seems to be ok now. I guess the evil eye effect wore off... lol. By the time I got home at 9 last night she was already asleep. That was good, me and Felicia are very, very relieved when she goes to sleep cuz we get peace and quiet... LOL. Well, now Larissa is starting up but we can deal with her cuz she's less than a month old.

Sitting at work right now... it's kinda busy but I am only routing calls so I don't have to type any reports. That is always good... makes the job that much easier... LOL.

I'm bored.....


No comments: