Thursday, March 11, 2004

I haven't updated this in a while (as if there was really ever anything to update). I've noticed I lost interest in writing here. Don't know why.... I just have. Somebody at work asked today if I had taken it down. I don't think I'll take it down, it was fun while it lasted.... I might become interested in writing in it again. There really isn't much going on now. Work is the same, Home life is good but busy with both babies. At work things have been slow lately which is good but it makes the day drag. I wish I was able to do something else while I wait for a call but there isn't much to do but stare at the walls, surf or talk to your neighbors.

Tomorrow James, Juan and I are going to Mythos tomorrow night. I've been only once before there a couple of years ago... not exactly what you would call my scene but hey, James and Juan are really into electronica, techno and all that club music. James told me they're open until 4 am but stop selling alcohol at 2 am. What a jip!

I might have some big news coming up but for now I have to keep it in the dark due to many, many reasons.

Dina is now mad at me cuz I won't help her move... FUCK THAT! she lives in Gastonia, I live in Pineville that's about a 30-45 minute. When I told her I wouldn't help her she told me "Some friend you are"... I'm like WTF?!?!?!?!? I spent an entire miserable night in the fucking hospital because I am THAT TYPE OF FUCKING FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck dude, some people are just ungrateful. Then when I reiterate that I will not help her she gets mad and tells me "you know what? Nevermind"... whatever... if that's how she wants to behave... fuck it.

Oh. during the birth of Larissa I was out for an entire week. I used all my vacation time available and I still got a tiny little check... I got about half of what I usually get. Fortunately, (and in my heart situations like these make me really believe there is a God) I got in the mail my state income tax refund which equaled the other half of my check. Although it still sucks that I only made half of what I usually do, I got the other half from the income tax so I broke even. Whew!!!

I guess that's all...
Mach's gut

No comments: