Monday, March 22, 2004

Saturday we celebrated Serg's 26th B-day. We spent the entire day making tamales and other stuff for the party. Around 8 pm people starting arriving and all hell broke loose!!! LOL. We were up until 5:30 am partying away. Well, most of us were... the party boy went to sleep at around 3 am cuz he's a wuss. hehehehehe. It was great, everybody was completely wasted though...

The whole Dina and James episode has began tu turn very ugly. Last night, in a drunken daze I guess, me, Serg and Dina began discussing Dina's clingingess to the guys she dates. It first started with Eugene and it took him about 2 years to get rid of her... and he never was his girlfriend! Now with James it's happening all over again. Last night I told her to let it fucking go, that he changed his number because of her, that he doesn't want to talk to her and went as far as to finally say... "DUDE! he just wanted to FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!" LOL. I know it's mean and awful but this woman does not take subtle hints at all. She goes and tells James all this immediately after he walked in to the party. Albeit, she knows it's all true because it's not the first time we'd had this conversation. I had already told her all this once before IN FRONT OF JAMES!. I guess she thought I was joking back then, huh? But James is cool, it's cool with him as long as I get her as far away as possible from him. Today I am gonna have to tell her off cuz I trusted her not to tell him. I guess she will try to hold on to anybody who pays attention to her regardless of how nasty and rude that person or I will get about the situation. Let's hope this will be the end of it cuz James is now gonna say that everything I said is pretty much the truth... heheheh.... OH man, the tangled webs we weave my friends.... lol

Sunday went by without any incident. Today I am stuck at work. Well, I guess that's all.

No comments: