Monday, May 11, 2009

MAYBE... JUST MAYBE...

... they'll get a review from me in Apartment Ratings; and a good one at that. I walked into my apartment last Thursday, albeit, not Friday as they originally said, to find the following list of items checked off the list of issues I submitted.

Completed Issues as of May 7, 2009

They fixed most of the list in one visit. Not only that, they fixed them one whole day prior to their own established deadline! Needless to say I was very, VERY pleased that they completed mostly everything a day before they committed to doing so.

Unfortunately the bottom tray of the refrigerator is still broken and the external hallway light is still out. Some of the pretty large issues, such as the stained counter tops, soft spots on carpet, patio railing and external closet doors are not fixed. By the looks of it they will only be reported as damaged to the management team so I don't get charged when I move out. Ultimately, they've done enough for me not to bitch about their service for a while. I think they were very responsible and satisfactory thorough.

Funny side script to the story; while painting the dining room I removed all the light switch and power face plates because I want to paint them black along with the trim of the wall. The guy who came over to fix everything replaced all the plates without noticing the big bag of plates and screws on top of my refrigerator. Actually, the only reason why I knew someone had been in the apartment to begin with is cuz I noticed the new plates.

No comments: