Wednesday, May 06, 2009

MAINTENANCE... AT LAST!

So yesterday I noticed a completed work order on my counter. The work order stated they'd unclogged my disposal which they claimed was pumping water into my sink. I don't know much about plumbing but I clearly stated that the sink pumped filthy water out when the DISHWASHER was running. The Disposal did not work at all.

Photobucket

Since I had a huge pile of unwashed dished I decided to wash everything in my newly un-clogged sink before I ran the dishwasher. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that a week and a half worth of dirty dishes, pots, pans and utensils took a long time. By the time I was done I had to put the girls to bed and sit down. I totally forgot to run the dishwasher so I do not know yet if it was fixed too.

Below is the laundry list of issues they assured me would be fixed by Friday.

Photobucket

Let's hope they get it all done!!

No comments: