Friday, October 01, 2004

Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again.
Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.

Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am young again.
Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am fun again.

Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am free again.
Whenever I’m alone with you, you make me feel like I am clean again.

However far away, I will always love you
However long I stay, I will always love you
Whatever words I say, I will always love you.


Last Thursday I went to pick up my new glasses because 10 days prior (that’s how long it takes them to get you new glasses, I found out) my old pair broke and my dumb ass never got a back up pair. Anyway, I went to Visionworks in Carolina Place Mall. While I was there I went and, mostly out of randomness, bought Felicia a greeting card from Hallmark Gold Crown. The card (if I can I will scan it later), was actually a square made out of rugged cardboard rather than the glossy rectangular kind (made it look more rustic) and in the front it had, in what looked like very transparent water color, two cherries and said “I love you”. The inside was completely blank except for, in small, simple letter, “It’s as simple and as complicated as that.” I thought the card accurately expressed how I am currently feeling. I took it upon myself to write the above lyrics on it with another personal message. She started ballin’!! haha… but she really appreciated the gesture and I felt good about myself. I like giving her things here and there… I know it doesn’t make up for the lack of communication or actually having a marriage.

Today is the babysitter’s last day too. We need a babysitter urgently because my mom cannot handle both of those little spawns by herself. Felicia said she’ll talk to her grandmother but I don’t know what’s going on with that yet. We are trying to split the girls with two family members until we can get another babysitter. We’re pretty much looking for another young girl, preferably illegal (money issues) who can work for about $100 a week. I made the flyer below… what do you think?



I saw the presidnetial debate last night... Just thought I'd mentioned that... lol.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, i feel like spewing on your little blog since you took a shit on mine! muahahaha!

I have to say, you posted the most classic line ever on my blog today and i quote:

"Besides, there's nothing wrong with not fantazising about men of a particular ethnic backgroun... I usually don't fantazise about Australian aborigine females or Mexican Mennonities and nobody has complainted so far."

wow. 2 zingers in one day! lol Mexican Mennonties? Australian aborigine females! Beside my sex drive is like a roller coaster. One month its up the next its down. Mostly down, except for those brief happy moments for my b/f when the golden treasure, if you will, is open for business!

As far as probs with the wifey...i hate to say it but sometimes kids get in the way. You guys have GOT to get 'em on a schedule that allows you two to have some sanity and together or alone time. My ex's mom, Milena, was looking to hire some help (also preferbly hispanic and foreign help, but the (pervian) lady got deported just before getting to NC. When she found out the lady got deported, Mileena said and again i quote "Stupid gov't, stupid INS...bah!" Now, in text, it doesn't read funny, but imagine this huffing and puffing in a heavy Colombian accent from a woman who is 5'2".
If she puts on her platform shoes.)
But she was going to have the lady live in the home and pay her about $600 a month, i think.

Javier Mejia said...

What can I say? I was on a roll... it must have been the make up sex with Felicia that lubricated the noggin' gears.