Wednesday, October 13, 2004

SPANISH MUCH?

So, at Felicia's and my mom's insistence, we opted to wait a few days and post more babysitter flyers to see if we can find some poor illegal teenager that we can exploit for $100 per week. I feel bad for my mom but fortunately, starting tomorrow Ricky agreed to help her until Monday with the girls since, for whatever reason, he doesn't have classes. Hopefully we can find said babysitter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I found the most hilarious blog a few weeks ago. It's called the Idiot Roommate Blog. The author's roommate reminds of Casey, a roommate that Clay, my former roommate in college had during his last year at Ai. This dude was a compulsive fucking liar not to mentioned that everything we said or did, either he or someone he knew had already done it and a million times better, faster and more efficient than us. He was a fucking nutcase... We were watching Hackers and I said, "Damn, it must be cool to be a hacker." and he said "Been there, done that". We were watching a martial arts show on ESPN and Clay said, "Those guys are awesome.", Casey said... you guessed it, "Been there, done that" (he claimed to be a black belt on something but I kicked his ass one time I forget what for). He smelled bad, he rarely left his room, he was weird and he was always trying to sound smarter than he was. Now, he was a smart person (as opposed to the guy in the blog), but he thought of himself as misunderstood genius or something. Oh, well, that was back in '98 though... that blog took me back to my college years... Anyway, check it, it's funny.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah that was me on the lost post. I wish i knew spanish better. alot better. hmm.
The beer loving group is a local one?
-Nichelle

Javier Mejia said...

Yeah, mostly we gather around the Charlotte area (ironically, the Wild Wing Cafe which is my favorite hangout and used to frequent until I lost my ID). If you click on the Donkey Picture it will take you to the group's page.