Tuesday, October 19, 2004

BAM! KICK IT UP A NOTCH!!!

Since we got cable back I've been unable to go to sleep at a reasonable hour. I've been staying up late watching insect lifestyle national geographic shows, dumb ass MTV shows and infomercials. On Sunday night I stayed up until like 5 am. I really need to put the damned remote down and get some sleep.

So we agreed that from now on I will be cooking around the house. I love to cook but I hate cleaning up. SO we'll see how that works out. Yesterday we went to WalMart to stock up on shit because I got a few recipes. Mostly I will be cooking vegetarian stuff with a few exceptions since I can't let all those carcasses in the freezer go to waste. Felicia is sort of a vegetarian so I don't mind not eating meet while at home cuz I can pretty much eat it elsewhere. Tonight (which the meal is for tomorrow) I will be making Stuffed Bell Peppers and getting ready a Wilted Spinach Salad and another side (still haven't decided what. Tomorrow night I will make spinach casserole (the recipe I got from a book at home so there's no link), and a tofu dish (still haven't decided yet. I think I will take pictures and put them here to show you all (two of you) my masterpieces... haha.

Well, the gas company (cuz the water boiler in our new apartment is powered by gas) company was supposed to come in an turn the gas on. When Felicia called they told her that someone had to be at the house but could not give her an estimated time of arrival. Just sometime during the day today they would arrive. So, she was told to leave the door unlocked all day so they can come in, which I did. I haven't been able to call Felicia to see if they installed the gas yet. I guess I will find out tonight.

That's all


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying.....

Javier Mejia said...

Try harder... hehe

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm....dinner sounds tasty...'so taaasssty like pastry!' Sorry, i had a moment there. But for real, if you can throw it down in the kitchen, i will come to CHA, babysit the kids and chat with Felicia for some good home cookin'!!
Anyway, i'm getting ready to head out of town to Jacksonville b/c my friend is getting married out there. Its the first 'show' wedding i've been to and luckily i've been able to get off work for the weekend...hmmmm. i need to update my blog, too. Too bad blogger doesn't have the same format/theme that mine does..it would make it a bit easier to jump from my page to yours!!!
Nichelle

Anonymous said...

Moron 5? Oh, you're such a hater. Either way John Legend is and will be the bomb. I have an update on my blog today too...just the random ponderings of my mind as well as a wrap of the Mardi Gras Agent Appreciation program i had to go to and participate in yesterday.
-Nichelle