Monday, October 11, 2004

I HAVE TO DO BETTER WITH UPDATING THIS THING

Yeah, I need to do better at updating my blog, but I wish you guys posted more often if for nothing else but to placate my ego and making me believe these rambles actually entertain or amuse somebody! (that was a cry for help.. hehe).

So much, has happened... let me see, OH yeah, remember how I said the babysitter quit? Well, she quiet on a Friday and by that Sunday evening her dad called me saying she could go back one more week. I was like fine, I'll pick her up tomorrow. Well, on Monday, she calls me at 11:16 am to tell me she would be unable to do it... at 11:16 IN THE FUCKING MORNING!!! I was already on my way to pick her up. She better be glad I was also heading her way to go to work otherwise she would have gotte cussed the FUCK OUT! So I let it go and my mom is taking care of the girls for me now. I hate it, I feel like shit because I know it's physically exhausting for her to deal with a toddler and an infant. We tried to seek help from Felicia's grandmother but she gave us what I consider to be the most disgusting answer I have ever heard from a family member to another. But out of respect to Felicia I will not go into details.

My relationship with Felicia fluctuated to the "good" side again. We're doing good again and obviously being content, comfortable, and in love with each other more times than not. This weekend she got her "hair did". She got some "wet and wavy" (I think that's what she calls them) braids. They look awesome and she's happy because she had been unable to braid her hair in like six months or something. Sunday we spent most of the day together. We went to some Catholic Church sponsored kermesse (which I guess in English is spelled kermis) that SUCKED ASS!!! They had a bunch of stands but most were empty or only had a bunch of people sitting doing nothing. They had a pony ride for the kiddies and a couple of inflatable jumping ride thingies. They had a shitty DJ who only played a song every 15 minutes or so and there really was nothing to do but stand around and do nothing. Ryan and Jessica were with us so about an hour into it we decided to go eat (cuz the food there did not look appetizing). We ended up in Tres Pesos and hung out for a while. They then invited us to their house to see their wedding pictures and wedding DVDs. We had a good time, we are finally able to hang out with another married couple and have mutual friends that we both like... that's good.

Today, back to the grind at work. I had my evaluation from when I was fucking up and I have improved almost completely. I still have to work on a little requeue quirk but it should be fixed by this week. I'm pretty bored with work but I don't hate it or feel trapped. I'ts more like a sense of dullness when I am here... time seems to stop when I am here, and I don't mean in a usual I can't wait to get out of work type thing, I mean as in the monotony of the calls and the process of my office. You could be sitting in this desk 10 minutes or 5 hours and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. It's hard to explain it... the whole day goes by like a perpetual eye blink... you can close your eyes and open them immediately and 3 or 4 hours have passed. Not in a good way... not in the, "cool, I only have "x" amount of hours left to go" time has passed way. More in like... "Wow, did I just cease to exist for the last four hours?!?!" type of way.

Today, my mom said she was getting tired of the girls so I have to find a babysitter by the end of this week. Tonight we will go out and post the flyers cuz to be honest, we haven't posted any up! Aren't we just horrible and inconsiderate parents??!?!?!?!

The girls themselves have been doing great... In the past few months Fabi has added to her vocabulary words like Vamonos (which means Let's go in Spanish), Hooray, Ice Cream, Uncle, Auntie, Michael (Her little cousin's name) and like 50 others that I just can't think of right now. She also loves to dance to If you're happy and you know it. She follows along all the instructions on the song like clapping her hands, stomping her feet, etc. She also loves The ants go marching and she also follows what the songs says like when it says the little ant stops to suck his thumb she starts sucking her thumb too. But she only knows the song up to when they march to three. She learns all the songs from a DVD we bought her called Kid's favorite songs 2.


I really recommend this if you have little kids that jump around all day, they will fall in love with it and leave you alone for a while!

Tati also loves the songs in the DVD despite she's only 8 months old. She loves On top of spaghetti and If you're happy and you know it. Tati, can't follow along the instructions cuz she's very young and kinda chubby... hehe... she just flails about with the biggest, chubbiest grin on her face. She's so chubby, Serg calls her "PIGGIE". HEHEHEH... little piggie.

Anyway, I guess I am tired of typing.... I will definitely try to keep up with this more often.


No comments: