Sunday, October 17, 2004

SUNDAY EVENING

Well, it's sunday evening the entire weekend was up to snuff!!!

Friday, as per usual I came to my mom's and Felicia went to her grandparets. I stayed up later than I should have so I got home almost at 6 am. Saturday we spent most of the day trying to fix up the apartment. Trying to get the apartment looking decent with Fabianna and her just-as-annoying little sister is like trying to convince you that Chyna is a woman. We did get a lot accomplised and Today we took another big chunk out. I had to get rid of a table and a bookcase because this apartment is small!

Yesterday Felicia, the girls and I went to Ruby Tuesday for dinner. It was nice, we rarely get to go out like that. I was glad I ended up with them instead of Tres Pesos drinking the night away.... again.

Well, nothing relevant here (as if I ever post anything relevant)... just a random post I guess.



Fabi's work update

  • Pretty (When Felicia does her hair we say "Look, how pretty" or just pretty. So she caught on)
  • Pow Pow (When we threaten or have spanked her)




No comments: