Monday, July 26, 2004

THE FINAL STRETCH IS ALWAYS THE HARDEST

Like I told you, Felicia starts her new job at CIGNA on August 2. That is exactly one week from today. Sadly, all of our economic troubles, debts and other shit finally hit the fan and it will continue to for the rest of the next three weeks until she gets paid. We're soooooo fucking deep in shit! Today, despite our running around and me being late 4 and a half hours to work we were unable to meet a deadline. I have to do the same all over again but to be honest with you, hope has died and the outcome is looking very dim. I know that soon things will be much, much better... but the next couple of weeks are going to be the hardest to overcome because we've streched out luck to its breaking point.

Serg, my mom, Ricky and Gene finally closed down on the house and started to move this weekend. Well, since I wasn't 100% sure we were moving this weekend when they called me I had already made all these plans for the weekend. Most of the had to be cancelled because of the move. Anyway, I have a terrible back problem and the two days of moving didn't do much to help. By the end of Sunday I was lightheaded, nauseous and in extreme back pain. I could barely move from all the heavy shit we'd been carrying all weekend long. Thanks to the move I missed the second softball game as well. From what James told me, we lost again... lol. We suck. So far, I've not gotten to play at all in the team. Hopefully I will get to next game.

Ok, I'll stop right here but my post is not complete cuz I have to talk to Serg about something... hehe


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahA! finally i am able to post. I think this is just a drama friendly time of year b/c i'm going through my drama too. Things are going to get better and you have to believe that because the alternative is pretty shitty. And this is your Ray of Sunshine for the day =)
Nichelle

Javier Mejia said...

WOW!!! Look what the kitty dragged in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That is soooo greate you're back. I was wondering what had happened to you! So are you gonna be able to visit my humble blog more regularly?

By the way, can you give me your journal's address again, my computer was reconfigured and I lost all that information.

Anonymous said...

here it is: http://notoriousbac.bravejournal.com/index.php
chock full o' drama.

dog on woman sex stories true said...

We all might have turned out quite well, as a family, if I hadnt goneand made one, unforgivable mistake. Michael replied to herinitial suggestion.
lesbian group sex stories
erotic medical sex stories
hot and kinky sex stories
sex stories teen grandpa
adult xxx sexy stories
We all might have turned out quite well, as a family, if I hadnt goneand made one, unforgivable mistake. Michael replied to herinitial suggestion.