Thursday, July 08, 2004

Softball practice

We have softball practice on Sunday at 6 pm. Well, it's more of a few of us that know each other getting together to practice. It's going to be James, Scott, another James, Brian and yours truly. I missed practice with the same guys last weekeend... well, I didn't miss it, I was busy cleaning the house and couldn't go... Hopoefully that will be fun... I haven't played softball in ages and I really don't knwo James and Scott that well. (the other James, not Mexican James... lol).

Last night Serg, my mom and I took my aunts to Wild Wing. It was ok... nothing to write home about... Well, that's it...

I didn't do the wednesday whatevers yesterday so here they go.


1. In the morning, do you brush your teeth before or after eating?
After

2. Do you believe in the emotional power of colors?
more like the psychological power of colors... so I guess, yes

3. What do you do to preserve your memories?
Mmmmmhh..... take pictures, write on this blog, try not to forget them... I don't know... depends on the memory I guess

No comments: