Wednesday, July 14, 2004

30 MOST BEAUTIFLY FASCINATING WOMEN (for me)

Ok, so I enjoyed making the top 20 coolest characters in movies list so much that I wanted to do more. Of course, as in every list ever made, these are based on my likings and dislikes... hence, I didn't want to name it the 30 most "beautiful" women. Because I know that most guy's top few would be Carmen Elektra, Pam Anderson, Laetitia Casta, Angelina Jolie etc. etc.... not so mine (with the exception of Jolie). I chose these women because I was personally captivated by either their beauty or their character in a particular movie. I left a lot out but I didn't want to go with a number too high of ranks... so I stopped at 30. Ok, here we go...

30. Blanca Guerra.


Inital enfatuation: Don't remember, she's been part of Mexican films as long as I can remember.
 


29. Maggie Gyllenhaal.


Inital enfatuation: Secretary.
 


28. Tura Satana.


Inital enfatuation: Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
 


27. Susan Dey.


Inital enfatuation: The Partridge Family
Reinforced my infatuation: L.A. Law



26. Rebecca Gayheart.


Inital enfatuation: The Noxema Commerical
Reinforced my infatuation:The picture below


25. Ashley Judd.


Inital enfatuation: Kiss The Girls

24. Carolyn Jones.


Inital enfatuation: The Addams Family

23. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.


Inital enfatuation: History books

22. Theresa Randle.


Inital enfatuation: I want to say Malcolm X, but it was really in Sugarhill
Reinforced my enfatuation: Girl 6
 

21. Priscilla Presley.


Inital enfatuation: My mom's late 70's and early 80's socialite Mexican magazines
Reinforced my enfatuation: The Naked Gun
 

20. T-Boz.


Inital enfatuation: During Crazy, Sexy, Cool... especifically the Red Light Special video.
Reinforced my enfatuation: Pretty much every single appearance she's made since.
 

19. Cybill Shepherd.


Inital enfatuation: The Last Picture Show
Reinforced my enfatuation: Taxi Driver
And again: Her own show


18. Denise Richards.


Inital enfatuation: Although I saw her in Starship Troopers, she didn't quite make that big of an impact until Wild Things
Reinforced my enfatuation: The World Is Not Enough


17. Lynn Whitfield.


Inital enfatuation: The Josephine Baker Story
Reinforced my enfatuation: In the Army now as Sgt. Ladd... *drool*


16. Naomie Harris.


Inital enfatuation: 28 Days Later


15. Barbara Carrera.


Inital enfatuation: The Island Of Dr. Moreau


14. Michelle Rodriguez.


Inital enfatuation: Girlfight
Reinforced my infatuation: Resident Evil


13. Vanessa Williams.


Inital enfatuation: Sould Food (The show, not the movie)
Interesting fact: Later, I found out she played Keisha in New Jack City (Rock a by, baby


12. Mila Jovovich.


Inital enfatuation: Dazed And Confused
Reinforced my infatuation: The 5th Element


11. Linda Harrison.


Inital enfatuation: The Planet Of The Apes">


10. Laura Prepon.


Inital enfatuation: That 70's Show


9. Brandy.


Inital enfatuation: Although I've known of her since her first album (I actually bought it!), I never really noticed her until the MTV awards where the picture above was stolen from.
Reinforced my infatuation: The cover of VIBE magazine below.... **DROOL DROOL**


8. Angelina Jolie.


Inital enfatuation: Hackers cuz she looked like a Vulcan
Reinforced my infatuation: Tomb Raider, of course


7. Deborah David.


Inital enfatuation: Celia Cruz's music video La Negra Tiene Tumbao


6. Katie Holmes.


Inital enfatuation: Disturbing behavior
Reinforced my infatuation: Like T-Boz, pretty much every other appearance she's ever done since


5. Uma Thurman.


Inital enfatuation: Pulp Fiction
Reinforced my infatuation: Kill Bill Vol. 1


4. Meg Ryan.


Inital enfatuation: Not sure, probably in When Harry met Sally, Joe Vs. THe Volcano or The Doors
Reinforced my infatuation: You've got mail and a magazine cut out I had a few years back that I lost by now


3. Aisha Tyler.


Inital enfatuation: Talk Soup
Reinforced my infatuation: Intervews and other TV appearances


2. Michelle Pfeiffer.


Inital enfatuation: Always!
Reinforced my infatuation: Every single team she graces the screes or magazines


. Felicia Mejia (MY WIFE!!).


Inital enfatuation: At the call center in Compass Group back in October of 1999
Reinforced my infatuation: The time she spent the night over at my apartment under the naive impression that we could share a bed just as friends... YEAH RIGHT!


Well, this is my little list... After I completed I realized I missed a lot... but I won't go back and change it... there were my original pick and it's staying that way. So, sorry I didn't include people like Halle Berry, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez or the Olson Twins (lol) but these women appear more captivating and interesting to me. (did you like #1, I bet that got me brownie points... someone's getting laid tonight, someone's getting laid tonight, la la la la la...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Furiously Angry that I did not make the cut.
::sigh::Oh well what's a girl gonna do?

Javier Mejia said...

Furiously Angry? That was a bit redundant... lol.

Maybe you'll make Jay's! BUt with as much as you've been bitching about him for the past few months, I doubt it... LOL.