Thursday, May 13, 2004

Well, the job hunt isn't going well for me or Felicia. We really need to find something ASAP. In the meantime, we have to struggle. Today I was telling Felicia that both she and I come from extreme poverty and our families eventually were able to succeed. Now, right now, it feels like my childhood all over again. I obviously don't want the girls experiencing that. But I know that we will thrive and succeed in our lives. As long as we don't give up or let hope die, this will be a passing thing. Fortunately, we have many people who are willing to help us with the girls when Felicia is at work. For that, I am very thankful. Hopefully, things will take a turn for the best soon.

James is selling me a living room set with a center table and a cool mirror. He is, or was a carpenter (I think cuz he wanted to follow J.C's footsteps.. hehe, j/k) and he made it himself. It has this cool rustic look to them with these cool vivid blue cushions. The largest sofa is the size of a Full Size bed. I think that might become Fabi's bed. He's charging me $180 but fortunately he understand the situation I'm in and he said to pay him whenever I can. He's moving out of his house so he needs to get rid of it anyway.

Yesterday I had to leave work early cuz I felt ill. Today I felt ill again but I didn't want to leave and lose more hours. Fortunately I have enough sick time to cover it. I will also try to take some overtime here and there but the company really doesn't want us to. I play to skip my lunch every now and then and hopefully that will give me a few extra dollars.

Well, I guess that's it...

Here are the Wednesday Whatevers.

1. What is the most annoying thing about school?
Narcs and Math

2. How much control do you need over your life?
100%, unfortunately Fabianna and Larissa have full control right now.

3. Would you rather have a perfect, or interesting life? Why?
an interesting life because I am quite extroverted

No comments: