Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Hooray for Beer!

Today I feel like having a beer. I have noticed that recently I've been drinking less and less. I haven't done it purposely, kinda like the same with smoking. I never set out to practically stop smoking, it just kinda happened. Now, I haven't completely quit smoking, I still smoke A LOT when I go out for a few drinks. On ocassions, maybe like once a week I'll also smoke a cigarette on my way home from work. One pack can last me up to a month or until I lose it. hehe. With drinking it's becoming where I can't really afford to go out right now and I am not the type to sit at home alone with a six pack. I don't drink just to drink, I drink to socialize. So, since I have no money, I have no social life, since I have no social life I do not drink. But today, I am gonna drink if it's the last thinig I do! LOL. I'm trying to get t hold of Serg and Gene to see if they wanna have a few, we'll see what happens.


Today at work they released an email saying that on June 12 we would have a pic-nick with BBQ and goodies. There's also a relay race of three teams (one per supervisor). Each team will have 16 team member it in and each team member will run one mile. I signed up for it. But I have never participated in any kind of race. Unless you count racing my dumb neighboor friends to the tortilleria or the store when our parents sent us to get something. I think this and the softball game will give me the motivation to start working out and get back to my normal weight. (180 lbs, in case you were wondering. No skinny, short little "Messican" here! lol).

flash update:
I just spoke with Serg and he'll have a few with me... cool!

Anyway, I hope it will be cool, the pic-nick. I want Felicia to come with the girls and to the softballs games too. But I know that will take some convincing and she might nott want to come to all the events.

That's all...


Wednesday Whatevers.

1. Should somebody be your enemy if they are your parents' enemy? Why?
No, because that would be just plain out dumb!

2. Why do you answer memes?
What the fuck is a meme?

3. Do you use net slang or type correctly?
At work, I have to type beyond correctly! I have use professional terms like "romantic partner" for "girlfriend" or "engaged in a dispute" rather than "argued" and so forth. In my blog though, I let it rip with the slang and the bad grammar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger my mother at age 60 is thinking about getting a procedure done and I am out trying to find all the information I can on plastic surgery in san francisco it’s been tough to come buy. I should say tough to come by really good information. I was doing a search and saw your this post and just wanted to read what you had to say or if you had any information on plastic surgery in san francisco. I really enjoyed your page Blogger