Monday, May 17, 2004

My friend James is moving out of his house and in the process he decided to pretty much sell everything he owns. I purchases a living room set from him. He made the living room set himself and it is very rustic. Rustic furniture in Mexico became very popular lately. I am thinking that is the reason he made it look like that. Albeit, it is not the best furniture set I've seen in my life it isn't the worst either and for $180 for a 5 piece set made of Oak and Pine wood, I thought it would be good deal. Well, Felicia utterly despises it! She hates it cuz it's too much wood and it is too tall. But then again, it is a rustic piece. Felicia hates that we got rid of our old furniture that her mom gave us (and of which she kept complaining and wanted to get rid of). Goodwill refused to take the furniture cuz two of the cushions had rips on them. We ended up throwing them away in the apartment complex's dumpster. Now, she's having a guilt trip cuz it was furniture her mom gave her. I can't blame her, I mean I understand but they were pretty trashed. Another thing that sucked was that the furniture is too big for our living room. The loveseat is the size of a Full Sized bed. We were gonna use that for Fabianna's bed but me and Ricky fucked up and assembled it (cuz they're too big to haul around assembled) in the living room and then we couldn't fit in the door to Fabi's room (They don't call us Einstein and Edison for nothing, you know?). So now, we have to wait until next weekend to fix everything. I will post a picture of everything then so you can judge the atrocity I bought. hehe.

Felicia applied for a job at a retail store she really likes. I really hope she gets the job. I know it would really help her bring her spirits up cuz she really wants to do something. I still can't find a part time. Adecco called me this morning... we'll see what happens. The sure thing is that money is getting much tighter and debts are getting much larger. But when I feel like I am about to give out Felicia plays Good Times (Yes, we have it on DVD.. hehe) and it lifts my spirits right up to keep fighting and struggling.

I am a little upset at Felicia right now. It's over something really insignificant and dumb, but when she told me it was so nonchalantly... so matter-of-factly that it bothered me. Not to mention, it did hurt my feeling cuz she could have just avoided the whole situation but I guess her emotions in THIS instance ran higher than common sense. Well, I guess mine is mostly a "macho", self righteous trip... But it is still bothering me a lot... I want to put it behind me but it keeps popping up. I don't know... I don't even know why it's bothering me so much... but it is.

Serg also behaved like a fucking asshole this weekend and I've made up my mind to just stop catering to his fucking vicious, morbid obsession with his video game, beer and cigarettes... It's getting out of hand. Oh well... I guess each person has it's own version of paradise.

Speaking of fair maidens being rescued by Jamaican knights in hemp armors (he he), Sharmeen is engaged!.... again.....

Hopefully this is guy is the one. He is Jamaican and he has the thickest accent. I've only met him once in passing. He seems like a nice person... From what I've heard he loves her kids and treats her good. I really wish the best for her and hopefully she gets to keep this one... hehehe.

I guess that's it for now..

No comments: