Friday, May 14, 2004



A couple of days ago I saw the uncensored version of the decapitated American soldier by the Iraqi terrorists. Actually, the first time I stumbled upon it on Consumption Junction I wasn't able to see it by myself, because about a year or so ago, I saw another decapitation video in that same page (in no way related to this one) and to this day, the image remains as vivid as the day I saw it. Now, although I don't regret seeing the original video, the image has haunted me since and it remains quite shocking. Anyway, the following day I hung out with Gene and Serg and I told them about it. Gene immediately wanted to see so we all sat through the whole thing. Wow... to this day, I am unable to find the way to describe what I saw and how I felt. I am not able to sit here and formulate an intelligent, concise post on my blog to tell you what went through my head as I saw it. The worse part was the horrified screams... the lack of compassion for human life... I felt ashamed to be a human being... This has gone too far...

No comments: