Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Well, looks like I'm back at this...

I guess I am going to jump the wagon and start with the whole Janet Jackson fiasco. Yep... I sure will, and why you might ask... cuz I have always been infatuated with Miss. Jackson there... *drool, drool*. To be honest with you, I never really thought Janet would need to use stunts like these to be popular... I mean, shit... name one person you know that doesn't know of Janet Jackson! My grandmother in Mexico knows who the hell Janet Jackson is... lol. Well, I guess it was bound to happen though... I don't see where she needed it though. Her, as opposed to, per say, Madonna's slipping career or Britney's untalented one, has enough firepower in her talent to be beyond shit like this.... But, she has also been pulling, in a much less drastic and obviously years in the making, a Christina Aguilera metamorphosis... I think the cataclysm (and not in a negative way for most of us guys, lol) began with the video for Love Will Never Do (Without You). I think, for me at least, that was when I fell totally in love with her. Since then, the dark powers of the mutant Jackson gene began to take over.... I mean, she's fucking Jermaine Dupree for fuck's sake!!! LOL. Felicia told me she has some new material coming out that's supposed to be along the same lines of the stunt she pulled on the superbowl. I guess this was a way to get us ready, I also heard on the radio that hours after it happened they make her new single available for download... how fucking convenient. Well, all in all, aside from where she chose to do it, I don't mind that much... I am not going to complaint about taking a peek at her breasts... LOL now I am only gonna wait for the Janet Jackson sex tape to be "accidentally leaked" to the press. Then, I will be a happy man.




The superbowl was great, for the first time in my life I sat through whole game (with the exception of Hockey and Soccer, I can sit through several of those consecutively) and actually enjoyed it. Yes, in case you were going to say it, let me say it for you... I jumped in the Panther's bandwagon when I realized they were doing so great. SO!!!??? Fucking sue me! Anyway, The panther's were great, but kinda went overboard with the penalties there. All in all, I think I started to like football... cuz after that, I spent quite a few hours watching old football games in ESPN Classics. LOL. Maybe next year!

So, Takesha pissed me off for the last time last week. I have never, ever in my life told anybody that I did not ever want to speak to them again. Takesha just drove me to that point. I have never had problems with anybody and always took everyone's shit and attitude in a nonchalant way. But this girl was way out of hand, half the time I didn't even know if she was serious or joking... She made some horrible uncalled for comments such as "I don't care about you or what happens to you", she was extremely defensive at the slightest comment about her... oh and if you had a different point of view on something (especially religion)... don't even start your sentence cuz she will shut down completely... I don't know how to deal with people like that. The thing is, I really liked her and thought she was cool... but I realized she is used to be drooled on by every guy and I guess she expected me to do the same. Hopefully I'm totally wrong and I just overreacted cuz I hope she's not really like that. Today I replied to one of her messages in a non too friendly way, but I just couldn't handle her attitude anymore.

Today is Ricky's 16th birthday. I don't have any money to get him anything now so I will have to wait a few days before I get him something. sadly I have no idea what to get him. LOL. Well, I am tired of writing... I will keep up later.

No comments: