Saturday, February 07, 2004

Continuing with my melancholic trip down memory lane, last night I went to Chili's with my family and I told them about my little reminiscing moments at work. Serg happened to have Neto's (Carlos' brother) telephone number in Austin, TX. We figured we could get the Carlos' Seattle telephone number from him. When we called though, Carlos picked up the phone. That was a nice surprise. He told me he moved to Austin in November 2002 because he wasn't doing shit in Seattle. He told me about some of our old friends... J and Joe were still living the same lifestyle, apparently they never grew out of it. That's sad...LOL. Marlon was hustling for a long time then had children and moved in with a girl so he stopped. He told me that he dated Tonie, who is Danielle's sister (see previous post) for the past five years. He said Danielle would ask him about me all the time... awwww... LOL! Anyway, Danielle got married and currently lives in California and we spent a good hour on the phone just talking about all that shit. This morning as soon as I woke I started looking for old pictures but I found very few cuz I realized they're all my mom's house. These were the few I could find...


(L to R) Joe [URGE], Me [NEZA], Jason [SPLAT] and Carlos [KROME]


(L ro R) Me, Jason and Carlos (I think Joe took the pic)







Now that I look at it, we weren't even that good at it.. LOL! But we got better towards the end. I will get the rest of the pictures and post them later on today. I guess that's all!

We're going to the store to buy a new TV and entertainment center!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm such a child, LOL)


No comments: