Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Today was cool at work. Apparently AT&T damaged some line which caused our Symposyum phone system to crash for hours. We "was chillin', yo" Like my friend Vince said. We did nothing but sit and talk for hours. And we got paid for it too!! Capitalism kicks ass.....

Anyway, my internet provider (Earthlink) has been giving me problems since I installed it. I have a broadband connection throgh Earthlink but the crappy modem resets itself every 10-15 minutes. It's annoying, when I had RoadRunner I didn't have this problem. I have called them but I keep missing the appointment...hehehe...I used to work for Time Warner, who is the one who provides all the broadband services here in the Charlotte area, so I know how they work. But I will call them back when I have time I guess.

So, I guess this is where I should tell you that I am going to be a daddy again!!!! I am sooo happy. Felicia is pregnant again and we are going to have our second (and LAST) child. We were supposed to get the ultrasound today but I am having problems with my insurance carried. Today our new carrier for my job kicks in and we drop CIGNA, our old carrier. We have not received our cards and the idiot receptionist at the OB clinic didn't know if they accepted Humana, which is our new carrier. So, Felicia got aggravated and cancelled the appointment. We will not find out what the new baby will be until later. When we do, I will post some pics. For now, check out me and my little family...hehehe....

My lovely family

well, nothing else to report for now.




No comments: