Thursday, October 02, 2003

I've been looking at other blogs and journals. I want to make mine look cooler and more interesting. I am trying out different templates and stuff on a test blog that I have. Hopefully something cool will come out of it.

Nothing new today, we still have phone problems at work today. I have to work until 10:30 pm to get some OT. I found out Sharmeen has a new car. It's a hooptie..hehe...but at least now she has a ride.

I haven't been able to talk to my friend Charlotte in a while (and the hellstorm I dragged her into...hehe..sorry Char). Felicia and I are doing very, very well. It's slow as hell at work, I am sitting here with nothing to do so I just decided to write something here.

Well, I hope that this weekend is cool. Anybody out there have any ideas for something cool, fun and wholesome a young couple can do here in Charlotte? Going to the movies is out, adventists don't go to the movies (don't ask, I don't know really why either). Well, any ideas are more than welcomed and appreciated.

Well, I will keep surfing the net on company time and twiddle my thumbs cuz I'm getting paid to do nothing. HEHE....

No comments: