Sunday, October 26, 2003

So Shelly (Chelita), the girl who makes movies, tells me today that in the shot she needs the baby for she has to place my 10 month old treasure ON A RAILROAD TRACK!!! On a fucking railroad track!!!!!!!.

Anyway, I told her I didn't think Felicia would go for it. So now she wants to speak with her directly. Felicia is not gonna let her...LOL

I spent most of the weekend with my wife and baby. We went to the mall and hung out all of Saturday and Sun. I got a haircut today. My hair sucks. I have really coarse and matted hair. So all I can do is either grow it long...or have it really short and looking like a wetback (if you don't like the word substitute it for short little Mexican construction worker guy). So this girl, Heather from Toni & Guy pretty much gave me a good do'. I will post a before and after pic later...no big difference...but it's a little better.

I guess that's all....have a good night ya'll




No comments: